Foster Pup needs a home...

Postby pmashaney81 » December 1st, 2009, 2:09 pm

Murphy is a little over a year old. Besides being absolutely gorgeous, he is athletic and playful with the sweetest disposition I have seen in a while. He was seized in a BSL county in Missouri. His "owners" wanted a pit bull, but had no clue what to do with him, so he spent approximately 22-23 hours a day in his kennel. He did not know his name, basic commands, or have any socialization. We have been his foster parents for about 3 months or so and are amazed at what he has become.

He has been fully vetted and neutered. He has been introduced to all of my dogs and our cat. They get along extremely well. He has met my 2 year old niece and is tender and gentle with her no matter how rough she gets with him. He knows "sit" and "leave it" commands. We are still working on "stay" and "quiet".

This guy deserves the best home! We have been working through our rescue organization to find him a home, but no suitable suitors have surfaced yet. I wanted to turn to you guys and see if you knew of anyone looking for a good dog who had a rough start. I wish you guys could see how thankful he seems to be over the littlest things... for instance, as I type this message... he is laying with his head on my feet. He sighs between sentences when I reach down and scratch behind his left ear. SOOO CUTE!!!

email me at pmashaney@gmail.com if you know anyone who is interested.
Judge the deed, not the breed.

Jezebelle (AmStaff/Catahoula Cur) - b. 08/05/07
Justus (AmStaff/American Bulldog) - b. 08/09/07
Shelby - (APBT) - Rescue
Evie (Chihuahua) - b. 12/24/04
Percival - Rescued Kitty of mass proportions :)
pmashaney81
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » December 1st, 2009, 6:58 pm

He is CUTE... fingers crossed that he makes it into an awesome home. :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » December 1st, 2009, 7:23 pm

He really is a handsome guy. Good luck with finding a nice home!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Suzi » December 2nd, 2009, 3:18 pm

OMG!!! Is he handsome or what!

I am a one dog person,,,,,,,otherwise, I'd say send 'em to me.....

Good Luck finding his forever home. Couldn't he become a foster failure????? :D
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Rescue