lindsey clouse and lindseys dogs-repost

Postby carrieinindy » February 4th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Hi-
I am reposting this. Thanks!

I found a thread regarding this person and google. I was wanting some advice as it appeared that the thread involved a rescue group's dog, Renee. The reason I am writing is that this woman is currently in the Indy area. She works at a local Menards and has 47 counts of animal related cruelty charges and outstanding warrants for her arrest in Columbus, Ohio for the allegations in March of 2007. I am furious! She is active on FB and won the dog days of summer vidoe contest (second place)-I contacted the ASPCA last Friday 3 times via phone and once via email-no response. I sent an email to Pet-abuse.com so that they could update their profile-I included the link from WSYX ABC 6 from last weeks news to update-no response. She is working with Love on A Leash-actually visits a juvenile Correctional facility (according to her website) weekly and is active with Luv a Dog rescue-how does someone like this flee one city and pick up in the next? I am looking for not only help but advice in regards to this situation. I am disgusted by her choices and by her deceit. Her is the link for the video:

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/ne ... 2343.shtml

If you google her name, you can find the site with the outstanding warrants on the list of wanted people. Please offer any and all advice-please feel free to check out my links as well to verify anything. Thank you for your time!“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”
~Mahatma Gandhi

carrieinindy
Just Whelped
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”
~Mahatma Gandhi
carrieinindy
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 4th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Here's your original thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32353
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby carrieinindy » February 4th, 2010, 4:02 pm

Thanks...I couldn't pull the video up from the repost, it does come up from the original post...here it is again:

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/ne ... 2343.shtml

Thanks!
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”
~Mahatma Gandhi
carrieinindy
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue