Max(golden ret.) needs a home

Postby AllAmericanPUP » June 30th, 2010, 12:39 pm

My friend's step mom is getting rid of his dog cause he's too energetic :rolleyes2: , he's only 17 and doesn't live with his parents and he can't take the dog himself so he asked me to try and find him a good home.

this is what he told me about the dog.

hey his names max 3 years VERY good with people, kids, dogs, cats etc hes just really energetic and needs exercise and a lot of attention. hes as golden retriever idk maybe 100 lbs or so not sure. yes he is kennel trained and that goes with him t his new home, he's free and mostly outdoors and kinda house trained. Not currently neutered.

If anyone knows of anyone who might be interested please let me know. He's located in Taylorville,IL

AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby mnp13 » June 30th, 2010, 1:41 pm

Is he pure bred, or look mostly pure bred? If so, try a few breed rescues. Many don't take owner turn in's, but the whole step-parent thing may be an exception.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » June 30th, 2010, 3:50 pm

Do you have permission for me to post him on a Golden forum I "had" to join? (Because I didn't know anything about Goldens.) :dance:

He looks like my Lenny Bo Benny, but then all Golden noses look the same to me.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby AllAmericanPUP » June 30th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Yes he is purebred and yes you may post it on other forums.
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Return to Rescue