Spot(pitty) needs a home too.

Postby AllAmericanPUP » July 1st, 2010, 11:32 am

Sigh...apparently being a dog lover makes me the person everyone asks to re home their dogs.

My sister's ex(Jake) lost his house because the guy was getting foreclosed on and now he can't find a place that will allow him to have spot so he's asked me to try and find a place for him.
I know if i can't find a place for him he will either A. go to one of his friends who won't treat him right and will breed him or B. go to the pound.

Spot is about 1 yrs old, not neutered, good with kids but can knock them down pretty easily. He's probably around 65lbs, not completely housebroken. He's a pretty hyper boy but just needs someone to give him some training and exercise. He's really very sweet but Jake never gives him exercise or attention and doesn't know the first thing about training a puppy. He's good with other dogs and cats.

I personally will take him to the APL in Springfield and get him neutered if I can find a good home for him. I'm also willing to drive a few hours to a new home or foster or rescue.

you may remember this is the dog i bailed out of the pound about a month ago.

He is also located in Taylorville,IL.

AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby AllAmericanPUP » July 2nd, 2010, 5:23 pm

cricket cricket cricket...
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby HappyChick » July 2nd, 2010, 5:33 pm

Have you done a search on pit bull rescues in the Midwest? That's what I do, then I start emailing all of them the information.

Good luck with finding Spot a new home.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue