Wiggles & Jiggles--double the love, double the fun

Postby Pit Chick » July 22nd, 2010, 12:52 am

Wiggles
Breed: Beagle/Pit Bull mix (black/tan)
Weight: 38 lbs
Medicals: spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative

Wiggles was found with Jiggles running loose in a very poor neighborhood, where street dogs are a common site. She is a very happy girl and wiggles everywhere she goes, hence the name. She is crate trained, leash trained and housebroken. She will need further obedience training with her new owner. She gets along with kids, other dogs, chickens and is very curious about the cats so should be supervised around them if the cats aren't used to dogs. She is an outdoorsy girl and has tons of energy that needs to be burned off with daily exercise and lots of time chasing Jiggles around the yard.

Jiggles
Breed: Pit Bull
Weight: 38lbs
Medicals: spayed, vaccinated, heartworm negative

Jiggles came from the same place as Wiggles and was being mated with random males, one being a known people biter. For the future integrity of the breed, Jiggles was removed from that situation so she couldn't give birth to potential people biters that could make news headlines. So when I took her, I had to take Wiggles who was with her. Having looked like she had whelped many litters, her poor teets just sagged, so I named her Jiggles. She is so sweet and submissive. All she wants is quiet, gentle affection from people. She gets along with other dogs, kids, cats, and chickens. She is crate trained, leash trained and housebroken. She would benefit from further obedience training, though she is a well behaved little dog and never causes any trouble.

I would like Wiggles and Jiggles to be adopted together, but will consider separating for the right home.

I don't typically do or encourage same sex adoptions with this breed, but these two are a proven pair and are both "cold".
If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will own Pit Bulls.
Pit Chick
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » July 22nd, 2010, 6:20 am

They're very cute! Good luck finding them homes!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » July 22nd, 2010, 6:52 am

Gets along with chickens. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Rescue