Stunning Blue Fawn Girl Desperately Needs Home,Can Transport

Postby Sierraraptor » October 25th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Hi all,

My foster dog, Penelope, desperately needs a forever home. I thought I was agreeing to foster for a couple of weeks; that was a year and a half ago. She really can't stay in my house any longer - I have three cats, and she is cat-aggressive. All of our lives are one big pile of stress: Penelope is stressed (and bouncing off the walls) because she has to stay in a crate most of the time – some days up to 23 hours, my cats are stressed because there is a pit bull in the house who wants to eat them, my dog is stressed because Penelope's constant struggle to eat the kitties keeps her on-edge 24/7, even though my dog loves the cats (and I don't trust her to be out with the cats when Penelope's around), and I am stressedstressedstressed because I feel like I'm being both a terrible pet owner AND a terrible foster mom - I work 60 hours a week and just don't have the time and energy to have two adult female pit bulls in the house anymore.

Penelope's been listed on multiple rescue sites across the country for over a year now, and I can't possibly imagine why she hasn't gotten any applicants. She is the [i]perfect[i/] dog for a cat-free home - completed an 8-week-long obedience course, super duper extra sweet (she will do absolutely anything to please you), gets along perfectly with other dogs of all sizes, and she is absolutely stunning - the perfect catch!

Spayed, up to date on all vaccinations, heartworm negative, microchipped, etc. – completely read to go! She’s around 2-3 years old.

Won't you please, please consider adding Penelope to your family? I promise you will not be disappointed!

Transport is available anywhere in the US - I am moving in the Spring and absolutely can not take Penelope with me. The rescue group I am fostering for is completely full and out of foster homes, so if she doesn't find a home before I move, her future is grim. :(

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

More pictures available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55043942@N04/?saved=1

Thank you so much,
Sierra

Sierraraptor
Just Whelped

Postby Tubular Toby » October 25th, 2010, 4:42 pm

She is beautiful! I hope you can find her a home, this is a great place to try!
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 25th, 2010, 10:50 pm

Where are you located?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Sierraraptor » October 26th, 2010, 7:50 am

I'm near Memphis, TN, but transport can be arranged anywhere in the US!
Sierraraptor
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » October 27th, 2010, 12:41 pm

I love her, and think she is stunning!! I so hope she finds her perfect home soon.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Rescue