The Classic Car Litter need homes!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 2nd, 2011, 9:49 am

Cute puppy alert! The first pic back from Shelby's new forever home, with Big Brother Albert:

"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amalie79 » February 2nd, 2011, 10:24 am

That right there is BLINDINGLY cute!!
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby furever_pit » February 2nd, 2011, 12:03 pm

Oh my. Makes me want to lay down and curl up with them.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » February 2nd, 2011, 8:14 pm

I have a foster home lined up for Hudson! Yea!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Jenn » February 2nd, 2011, 10:40 pm

So which Classic Car's are left??

That picture ~ ugh so cute. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » February 3rd, 2011, 10:35 am

Falcon, Gremlin, Fiat, Nash, Galaxie and Hudson (headed for foster today)...are left to be adopted.

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 3rd, 2011, 7:37 pm

Nash went with me to the nursing home this morning...to pay a quick visit to our friends there (from bringing Score). They LOVED him...and he was great, held still for petting, and ran around on the floor for a little bit...biting at their walker tires. They were delighted with him!

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 3rd, 2011, 10:11 pm

Nash has a potential home lined up...and Hudson goes to foster tomorrow.

Amazingly enough...everyone likes the black/white pups...we were worried for nothing! lol Given the choice, people are picking the black pups over the brindles from my litter (and the blue/blue fawns from the other litter at Odessa).

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » February 4th, 2011, 7:34 am

Erin, do you ever sleep or ya know, sit around and do nothing for 5 minutes?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 4th, 2011, 9:31 am

iluvk9 wrote:Erin, do you ever sleep or ya know, sit around and do nothing for 5 minutes?

lol...

Not lately. ;)

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 5th, 2011, 11:59 am

Nash is heading home this afternoon, if all goes well. Another family is coming also today to look at the other boys: Falcon, Gremlin and Fiat.

:D

TheRedQueen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 5th, 2011, 12:14 pm

:rock:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » February 5th, 2011, 4:41 pm

Fiat has a home...they're coming to get him next weekend, after they go shopping for gear. Nash is leaving this afternoon.

YIPPEE!

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » February 6th, 2011, 3:26 am

great! I was so happy to read about Daisy :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 7th, 2011, 1:02 am

Nash went home today...he'll be spending his days with Charger (now Cody) and Dart...as they all work together with John's sister. :D

Fiat (soon to be Buster) is going home on Wednesday.

Hudson, Galaxie, Gremlin and Falcon are left...and the local pet store is giving me an adoption event for them on Saturday...:D yea!

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » February 7th, 2011, 12:04 pm

Hudson has a potential adopter!

That leaves Falcon, Galaxie and Gremlin. Galaxie is my pick for performance...I'm trying to find her a home without small kids...same with Gremlin. I'm surprised that Gremlin hasn't had more interest, as I think he's cute.

TheRedQueen

Postby Hundilein » February 7th, 2011, 12:44 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Hudson has a potential adopter!

That leaves Falcon, Galaxie and Gremlin. Galaxie is my pick for performance...I'm trying to find her a home without small kids...same with Gremlin. I'm surprised that Gremlin hasn't had more interest, as I think he's cute.

You work fast!

If I was looking, I'd totally be into Galaxie. She looks like a tiny Hannah. Alas, I already have my eye on a dog that I am not getting right now. :rolleyes2:
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby Tubular Toby » February 7th, 2011, 3:28 pm

I'm glad that Fiat has a home, even if it's not with me. =( Haha
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » February 7th, 2011, 3:53 pm

Sarah...she's such an awesome dog...I'll hold onto her for a while if you'd like...:smileUp:

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » February 7th, 2011, 5:03 pm

yay! Great job Erin!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue