Gal needs temporary help

Postby JCleve86 » August 1st, 2006, 9:57 pm

Looks like she basically needs low cost/free/trade for services boarding temporarily until she can get back on her feet...or a place to stay (she mentions renting an RV as a possibility)...can anybody help?

SEEKING a yard or pasture for my dog's use

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-188936048@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-01, 12:49PM PDT

We have been displaced due to a negligent landlord who got into a peeing match with several county agencies - we lost our home as a result. I work during the week Mon-Fri 7a-5ish and have had a hard time finding appropriate accommodations for myself, husband and dog. My dog really is a great natured & beautiful 3yo male American Pit Bull and is in need of a place to run around while I am working. He is obedient and potty trained - we go to the off leash park several times a week and he interacts very well with others and is not aggressive at all but rather goes the other way if one is with him. I don't want to lose him but I am afraid he can be taken from me as we are homeless and living out of our vehicles plus with the way the weather has been.
I am more than willing to pay a fair & modest amount for use of someone’s yard or property (willing to do some trade work ideally as we are seeking a new home and trying to be creative when it comes to money). My husband is disabled with a chronic illness which is good on some days and has him down on others. We are NOT seeking a handout - but maybe more of a hand-up. We have income that supports us fine - just having to start over without the startup capital is slow going.

If you have some property you are willing to lease to us to RV live on we will be more than happy to do the improvements necessary including any fencing necessary to contain my pup.

If you have something available or ideas to offer please email or call 425-591-7182

this is in or around Redmond side & surrounding areas

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Return to Rescue