Puzzle Feeders

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 16th, 2012, 10:07 am

I think the Wobbler is quieter than the Buster Cube...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Malli » February 16th, 2012, 10:26 pm

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby call2arms » February 17th, 2012, 12:27 am

I think everything is quieter than the Buster cube...
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Malli » February 17th, 2012, 3:51 am

ahahaha. If I wasn't so sleepy and tipsy I probably would have spit a potential drink
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby furever_pit » February 29th, 2012, 10:09 am

I have had good luck with some of the Busy Buddy toys. The Kibble Nibble is my favorite, although like others have said it can be quite noisy. I also like the squirrel Kong-like toy that they have. I will admit that we currently have a treat stuck inside the squirrel though, but the dogs still play with it.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Training & Behavior