To our new group of refugees - and the re-appearing old ones

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby mnp13 » March 25th, 2009, 3:51 pm

We're glad your here, and look forward to you being a part of the PBT community!!! We don't care where you came from or how you found us (though you're welcome to tell us!) Everyone starts out with a clean slate here.

That said...

Many of our new members are coming from the same forum and that's fine. But we want to make a few things very clear:

Please leave the stuff from other forums at the door. Feuds from other boards belong on other boards, no "secret messages", no innuendo, no inside jokes, etc. It's not that we don't want you to have fun while you're here but that kind of stuff keeps you from integrating with our community. We're really not interested in subterfuge. You don't HAVE to tell us why you left whatever forum you're here from, but no more hinting about all the stuff then not telling the stories because you're "scared" or whatever reason you may have. If you don't want to share a story, the whole story, then don't bring it up in the first place.

Your usernames should be usernames. You can call yourself "Banana", but "look at me I'm hiding who I am" is really not what we're into here. Please contact a staff member to change your username if necessary.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

PBT Staff
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » October 14th, 2009, 12:02 am

Hi Everyone,

We are quite aware that you are busy busy busy!

That's great, but this is a discussion board, and though everyone is welcome to be part of our community, I don't pay for bandwidth so that you can just keep a mail box here. That's what your email account is for. PM's are a privilege; please take that as the "gentle hint" that it is intended to be - give us the same respect that we extended to you.

Thanks.

oh, and poaching members is not appreciated, and yes we notice.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » December 30th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Bumping this up.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Introductions