Momma of one soon to be two!!!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ILuvMyPits » November 13th, 2009, 10:06 pm

Hey. I'm Kelli from South Louisiana. I just got my first APBT about a month ago. Hes 3 months old right now. Hes about 35 lbs with the most beautiful green eyes. His name's Patron. I will be picking up my boudreaux/sorrell blue female (Malibu) the end of this month. She will be 5 weeks old. I cant wait to get to know this forum and see what ya'll have to offer in the way of advice. Hope to talk to ya soon!!! Here are a few pictures of Patron. I only have one of Malibu, which she was just born in this picture.

ImageImage
ILuvMyPits
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » November 13th, 2009, 10:23 pm

Welcome to the forum! What made you choose pit bulls?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ILuvMyPits » November 13th, 2009, 11:16 pm

It actually was my husbands decision. I fell in love with them thru him. I love their temprament and how much energy they have. I'm a very energetic and rambunctious person so i needed a dog who could keep up with me lol. and they're body lines are absolutely gorgeous.
ILuvMyPits
Just Whelped

Postby HappyChick » November 13th, 2009, 11:26 pm

Welcome!

Patron is GORGEOUS!

Are you getting Malibu when she is only 5 weeks old?

There is tons of fabulous, valuable information on this forum. I hope you like it here as much as I do!!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby ILuvMyPits » November 14th, 2009, 12:21 am

Yeah she will be 5 weeks old. the guy i am getting her from is moving and has to be out of the house at the end of this month. He cant take them where he is going. So I told him that i had no problem taking her at 5 weeks. I know its not the ideal time, but i dont want to lose this precious little angel.
ILuvMyPits
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » November 14th, 2009, 9:58 am

Welcome, Kelli! :) I bet you have a cool accent. 8)

Patron is a cutie!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » November 14th, 2009, 10:22 am

Hello and Welcome to PBT :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » November 14th, 2009, 11:23 am

Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of Malibu...Patron is definitely a cutie! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Introductions