New to PBT!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby onivinsavi » January 4th, 2010, 3:15 pm

Hello Everybody,

My name is Antonio and I’m currently living in Worcester, Mass. My girlfriend Jessica and I recently ran into Michelle at Country Max in Ontario, NY and we were given a card for this forum. Jessica currently runs her own rescue/advocacy group called Paws Crossed Pit Bull Advocacy and has recently joined the forum. I have an undying love for all animals but have an appreciation for the Pit Bull breed and bully breeds alike. I have learned a lot from what Jessica has done over the past 13 years and respect the work she has put into helping these amazing dogs and spreading awareness to people whom have had a negative impression of the breed. I support everything she does and help out where I can. I have a 7-year-old American Bulldog named Nakita who I adopted 3 years ago and she has been nothing but a joy since the first day I picked her up. I also have a little pittie stepson named Judo who is 11 months old and has to be one of the most well behaved and well mannered puppies I’ve ever had the pleasure to spend time with. He is currently being trained to do therapy work by Jessica (who has training, behavioral, and showing experience) and he’s making amazing progress. I think it’s great that these forums are around to spread the good word of these bully breeds and every little bit counts. With in the next few months I hope to get more involved with what Jessica has put so much time, love, and passion into. It’s truly an amazing feat.

Antonio Savino
onivinsavi
Just Whelped

Postby maberi » January 4th, 2010, 3:22 pm

Welcome to the forum

It appears Michelle does a nice job marketing the forum (I try as well because it really is a nice group)

--Matt
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Jenn » January 4th, 2010, 3:27 pm

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby LMM » January 4th, 2010, 3:27 pm

Welcome!!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby ArtGypsy » January 4th, 2010, 3:41 pm

:wave2: :wave2: WELCOME to the Forum!! :wave2: :wave2:

We Can be a pretty fun group.... :wink:
But one of this group's strongest assets is the wealth of information that can be gleaned from it's members!!
(((((((uh........PRESENT member excluded. I"m new. :wink: ))))))))

Jody, in a frigid, snowy Nebraskan Corn Field.........
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby amazincc » January 4th, 2010, 4:16 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » January 4th, 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi Antonio and welcome to PBT! We have a few "couples" here already. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 4th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions