Re-Intro....?

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » January 14th, 2010, 11:51 pm

I guess I should post a re-intro since I have been lurking for a while... for those of you who don't know me, this is it:

My name is Elissa. My friends call me Allie. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I work in cancer research.
I live with my awesome boyfriend of 10ish years, Phil. He is a movie set dresser/stagehand.

And now the important stuff... the Paris Street Pit Crew:

Jasmine Jay is our 12 year old gal. AKA Grumpalumpagus, Brown, Brownie, Brown Cow, Queenie. She is a lab (pit?) mix and she is grumpy as hell and rules the roost. Phil found her on the streets at about 6 months old. Jasmine is thankfully in excellent health and we anticipate she will be kicking it as the Queen Bee for years to come.

Piper Jorge is a smooshy cuddle bear. He is a 6 y/o nutty boy, bought from a byb. He had some health issues when he was young- including an episode of bowel torsion where we almost lost him. He was supposed to be MY pup, but he's a total daddy's boy.

Shades McGee is Piper's littermate. We took him in from a very bad situation when he was... hmmm... 7 or 8 months old. This is the guy in my avatar right now. Shades is a WEIRD dog. He sees ghosts, I'm convinced. He thinks he's a Pomeranian.

Sidney Bean is mama's little brindle beauty. She was rescued in ON from a neglectful situation where she had basically no human contact and had not even been outdoors for the first 5 months of her life. Bullies in Need took her in and matched her with us. She is now 5 years old and fits into the family well. Sidney has HD, luxating patellas and is allergic to everything under the sun. She was also my difficult, fearful gal and has grown by leaps and bounds and taught me a ton along the way. I love this kind, sweet gal.

And then there's Twitch... the naughty African Grey.

Hi everyone!!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby madremissy » January 15th, 2010, 12:22 am

:wave2: Hey Allie, It is Missy :dance: lol

You have posted a picture of everyone except Phil. :D you know. your hot boyfriend :wink:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » January 15th, 2010, 12:46 am

Hello, I'm Jenn! :wink:

I really do love the descriptions!!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 15th, 2010, 11:02 am

Welcome back! Don't be a stranger! :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions