"new kennel in LA,CA, tip on getting my dogs 100% 4 SHOW"

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby MR KING KON » July 6th, 2010, 11:47 pm

HELLO EVERY ONE MY KENNEL IS LOCATED IN LA, WHAT IS THE BEST FOOD & EXERCISE FOR MY PITBULLS,?TO GET THEM READY TO SHOW.. :dogWink: :dogWink: :dogWink:
Last edited by mnp13 on July 7th, 2010, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Michelle to remove kennel link
MR KING KON
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » July 7th, 2010, 2:44 am

Hello, and welcome to Pit Bull Talk!

To start off with, we have pretty strict rules regarding kennels here, so I've removed your kennel link from your thread. Once you've become a member and proved yourself to be a responsible, ethical breeder, you'll be more than welcome to put it back. You have to understand that we need to have standards for this kind of stuff, to keep the riff-raff from peddling puppies. You know?

So, how long have you been in the breed? What got you started?

I know that I removed your website link from your post, but I do have a question about some of the text on your first page. You state (sic):
We dont breed for color.

Which is great, however, in three different places on the index page alone, you mention that you breed "blue Pit Bulls." I hope that this is just an oversight in your wording and you're not actually breeding blue dogs because of the fad of the color.

In any case, please put some more info here so we can give you full forum access - because we have TONS of info in the health and nutrition section to help you out with food and exercise.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby MR KING KON » July 7th, 2010, 3:55 am

hello and thank you for youre response .. what iI MEAN WE DONT BREED FOR COLOR ! IS "SOME PEOPLE THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT ONLY WANT BLUE COATS ON THEIR DOGS" not me i love all colors!! THATS WHAT I MEAN.. IF IM EXPRESSING MY SELF CORECTLY I DONT HAVE A PHD OR A MASTERS IN english .. I HAVE LOVED THE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER SINCE I USE TO WALK MY FRIEANDS PITBULL, AND THATS OVER 20 YRS AGO.. :neener: BUT IT WASNT TILL I PAID OFF MY HOME AND MY LITTLE GIRL WANTED A DOG THAT I STARTED THINKING ABOUT WHAT BREED I WOULD ALLOW MY 6YR OLD LITTLE GIRL WOULD I TRUST NEAR HER.... AND i dont live on a farm or have acres of land i live in the city so i have to follow some rules , but i have ENOUGH ROOM FOR WHAT I OWN ..MY THING IS NOT TO BE A MAJOR BREEDER MAYBE THATS ALL IM GONNA BE A BREEDER IF THATS WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER ..? NOT A KENNEL OK IM GOOD WITH THAT I LOVE AND RESPECT MY ANIMALS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND DONT CALL ME RIFF RAFF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME IM A WORKING CLASS AMERICAN.. UNION AT THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :neener:
MR KING KON
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » July 7th, 2010, 4:36 am

Welcome to PBT! :wave2:

So... to address your most recent post - no-one called YOU personally riff-raff, and PLEASE DON'T YELL (posting in all CAPS is considered somewhat rude as far as internet/forum etiquette goes :wink: ).
Also, we have several members who are very responsible breeders... they're dogs are titled, health-tested, etc.
We don't, however, encourage "backyard breeders" since a lot of our members are heavily involved in rescue and deal w/the aftermath of irresponsible/"accidental" breedings on a daily basis... I'm sure you can understand that... :)
How many Pit Bulls do you currently have? And pics are ALWAYS appreciated... :mrgreen:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » July 7th, 2010, 5:59 am

I will just say hello and leave it at that. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LMM » July 7th, 2010, 9:48 am

Hello, welcome.

How come you don't already know the proper food and exercise you need to give your dogs so they are "ready for show"? I would think this knowledge (at least a good foundation of it) should come before you even think about breeding/showing.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2010, 10:47 am

I'm not a breeder or anything, so I'll just jump in and say "Hi" also!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby copperlegend » July 7th, 2010, 11:21 am

hello hello
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby MR KING KON » July 7th, 2010, 2:39 pm

LMM wrote:Hello, welcome.

How come you don't already know the proper food and exercise you need to give your dogs so they are "ready for show"? I would think this knowledge (at least a good foundation of it) should come before you even think about breeding/showing.
i already do mr. I just was asking to get diffrent people point of view..( and I give my pets canidea all stages ) and nutro max ) I ask about exercise cuz i just did big deal ! was else is there to do on this site im not obssesed with computers its just a tool , I just didnt know what else to say you guys are something else .. Hello to those that said hello ! I was bored and tried this sight and realised why poeple stay away from these type of forums maybe i will do the same ... :neener:
MR KING KON
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » July 7th, 2010, 3:07 pm

Good idea. :wave2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » July 7th, 2010, 5:26 pm

MR KING KON wrote: i already do mr.

You are speaking to someone who is far from being a "Mr."

you guys are something else

Yes. Thank you. We are responsible dog owners, Vet techs, Veterinarians, ACO's, trainers, dog rescuers, and a variety of other wonderful things.
I was bored and tried this sight

May I suggest browsing the dictionary? You can brush up on your spelling.
and realised why poeple stay away from these type of forums maybe i will do the same ...

Something tells me you will have a difficult time gaining access to PBT, with your attitude.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Introductions