DogsNiteOut is in the Building

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby DogsNiteOut » July 30th, 2010, 11:54 am

What Up Pit Bull Lovers, I'm new here and wanted to say, what's good!

oh, ya I own a pet supply and grooming shop in Southern California and we sponsor
" Diego '' An American Pit! He is featured on my home page doing a huge jump into the water with his red dog wetsuit. Diego is a Dockdog and Dog Surfer

to see Diego
Last edited by mnp13 on July 30th, 2010, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Michelle - once your post count hits 20, you can re-post that link else where.
DogsNiteOut
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » July 30th, 2010, 1:12 pm

WoW.... You just sound like a spammer to me. :|
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » July 30th, 2010, 4:43 pm

If you would truly like to join the forum, tell us about yourself and your dogs. :dance:

If you are here just to promote your store, Admin will probably never give you permission to post and your intro could very well "disappear". :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » July 30th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Yeah............ :wink: :wink: :wink:
What THEY Said....

Is Diego Yours Doggie??
Then tell us about him... :D :D ----If you're looking to join the community here to discuss the breed (or, like me, only come to discuss my dog, LOL),
then go ahead, play by the rules and tell us more about yourself...

if You're Truly only here to 'sell your store' (no pun intended, but hey..it works!), then that's not gonna work.....

Now. If we haven't scared you off , and ya wanna JOIN...give it a try!!
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby mnp13 » July 30th, 2010, 10:57 pm

Welcome to the forum! If you joined to be a member, GREAT! We're happy to have you!! However, if you just joined to pimp your store, you can move along.

I've removed your link, after you have been an active member for a while, you're more than welcome to post it in the Marketplace section. Until then, we're not just a place to hawk your stuff.

Thanks for understanding! :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DogsNiteOut » November 10th, 2010, 12:21 am

Wow, I never been to a site like this, Actually I am here to promote " Diego " who is an American Pit Bull who surf's and dock dives. He is he is not my dog but our company sponsors him.

He is our only Pit Bull on our Dog Surf Team....

Diego as well as all of our other Dog's have there own Bio's on http://dogsurfing.net/

Diego is a beautiful dog and very well trained. Is there any other Pit Bulls out there that Dog Surf?

Pit Bulls are actually great swimmers which I learned watching Diego Surf and Dock Dive!

Please Remember I am here for Diego if someone can nicely suggest a better way to promote him on here please do so.......

Thanks
DogsNiteOut
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » November 10th, 2010, 9:37 pm

You can promote him here by being a member and being part of the community.

Showing up to tell us about your store isn't really cool. I'm glad that you are supporting a dog sport, especially that you are promoting a Pit Bull, but we are a community. You have posted twice and the first time I took out your store link and told you why. Now you put that link in your second post. don't worry, I edited it for you.

Please Remember I am here for Diego if someone can nicely suggest a better way to promote him on here please do so.......

Nice is my middle name. ;) You can "promote" him by hanging out and getting to know the forum and the members.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DogsNiteOut » November 11th, 2010, 1:18 pm

You just don't get it.........But thanks for putting my link up to our Dog's Nite Surf Team you can either visit it at Dog's Nite Out home page and click on the Surf Dog Icon or you can visit our link and help donate to our dog charities. Thanks for MNP13 the " Evil Overlord for editing all my postings :D and posting the exact same thing, my website just a different way to get there....Woof
DogsNiteOut
Just Whelped

Postby DogsNiteOut » November 11th, 2010, 1:22 pm

DogsNiteOut wrote:You just don't get it.........But thanks for putting my link up to our Dog's Nite Surf Team you can either visit it at Dog's Nite Out home page and click on the Surf Dog Icon or you can visit our link and help donate to our dog charities. Thanks for MNP13 the " Evil Overlord for editing all my postings :D and posting the exact same thing, my website just a different way to get there....Woof

More Wag, Less Bark
DogsNiteOut
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » November 11th, 2010, 5:47 pm

DogsNiteOut wrote:More Wag, Less Bark

Take your own advice.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » November 19th, 2010, 8:39 pm

Hello again!

Thank you for your editorial on how I conduct myself on the forum I own.

I was very clear the first time that people who show up with the pretty clear intention of selling stuff to the forum members aren't allowed to do so until they are actually active on the forum. Your response was to say that you were here to promote Diego, not your site, and then proceeded to post the same link that I had removed the first time.

So I have to change another post for you, and you proceed to get snarky.

You see, I actually write web sites for a job, and I know that the number of hits you get and the number of links to your site from outside sources ups your search engine ratings. You could have put a link directly to the page with the dog team, but you didn't. You're not dumb, you know exactly what you were doing, though why you were doing it is beyond my comprehension.

Like I said the first time, you are more than welcome to be a member of the community. You are more than welcome to be active and get to know people and be involved. After that, you can post links to your store, until then, don't.

More Wag, Less Bark

Yeah, no kidding. Don't pick fights with me about forum policies, you'll never win.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ArtGypsy » November 19th, 2010, 9:04 pm

DogsNiteOut wrote:You just don't get it.........

:hammer: Uh.......No....It's YOU that You Doesn't "Get It'.

Maybe somehow you are misinformed about the definition/policy/procedure of 'FORUMS' vs.
Free-For-All-Networking Sites.....
HERE, we are FRIENDS,Colleagues, Acquaintances, Dog Owners, Trainers, Etc..who have developed relationships ABOUT our DOGS.
As Dog Owners We're All Familiar with Stores, Websites, C rafters, Artisans, Retailers, etc. that are available to us locally, by mail and by the web.

This COMMUNITY is a place where everyone does their best to become 'KNOWN' to each other, without being inundated with advertisements from STRANGERS,here in our NEIGHBORHOOD.
No one Is Telling you that you won't ever be able to promote your store, but you just can't be a STRANGER who comes and gets free exposure.

So. :smileUp:
IF you want to be a part of a COMMUNITY, We'll Let You Stay; allowing bygones to be bygones.
But if you're just a retailer with a Smart-Mouth, You'll Hit the Bricks, Just Like the Others Who didn't come to play nice. .
:dance:

Care to Try Again?
We're Worth It.... :wink:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Return to Introductions