Hello Everybody I,m A New Member To The Site!!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby wwdrdogs » July 30th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Hello dog enthusiasts my name is Philip. I am the newest member to this forum. Ever since I was a little boy, I have always had a passion for dogs. I got my first dog when I was 5 years old. His name was spot and he was a black and white cocker spaniel mix puppy that we got from the pound. I remember feeling like the happiest kid on the planet when I brought my new pet home. He was my best friend and came everywhere with me. But as the years passed he eventually grew really old and died of old age. I was so sad and I knew that I wanted a new dog. That’s when I got my German Shepard puppy named King. He was really wild and hyper. My family and I went rock climbing one after noon, and King was so crazy he climbed all the way up a 20-foot cliff just to lick me nonstop! LOL he was a handful to say the least, and even in his older days he still kept his spirits up. After he passed away, I was too sad to get another dog and also growing up, taking care of so many other responsibilities in life, I had no time to even consider getting a new dog, that was until I saw a Pitbull on the cover of a Sports Illustrated magazine. After I was done reading the article I immediately began researching about this wonderful breed of dogs that I just discovered. I went out and bought a book by an author named Richard Stratton called “World of the American Pitbull Terrier”. I read it front to back in only a matter of days and when I was done with it, I knew I had found something special. After that, I went out and got my very first pitbull whom I named Cujo. He was the absolute best! After him, I never looked back and to this very day I own 2 Pit bulls named Queen and Mad Dawg. Pit bulls are such a great breed of dogs and are so misunderstood by the world. They say a dog is a man’s best friend, and I would have to say I agree with that! To keep the passion for dogs in my life, I created my own dog registry called xxxx We register the American Pit Bull Terrier. Below I’ve included the link to my registry so you may visit the website. Thank you have a great day
Last edited by mnp13 on September 1st, 2010, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Michelle - once your post count hits 20, you can re-post your link else where.
wwdrdogs
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » July 30th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Welcome!

So, what does your registry do exactly? Do you have do shows and events, or just re-register dogs from other registries? I don't really understand from what's on your website.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amazincc » July 30th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)

Yup, I have the same question as Michelle after looking at your website... what does it DO, exactly???
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Pit♥bull » July 31st, 2010, 6:01 am

:|
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » July 31st, 2010, 9:37 am

Welcome to the forum. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby wwdrdogs » July 31st, 2010, 11:00 am

The answer to your question we are American Pit Bull Terrier registry who register pitbulls. The other registries mention is for any pitbull owner who wants to Single or Dual register there pitbull with us also. They must have there dog already registered with one of the mention registries on the site. The clubs anyone who want to start a club with xxxxx can following guideline rules.
Last edited by mnp13 on September 1st, 2010, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Michelle - once your post count hits 20, you can re-post your link else where.
wwdrdogs
Just Whelped

Postby Pit♥bull » July 31st, 2010, 11:22 am

But, what would be the advantage of spending money at your site for a useless piece of paper? :crazy2:
I looked over you site & forms and it sure looks like a scam to me.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » July 31st, 2010, 11:30 am

Looks like these registries are a dime a dozen.

pitbull registry - Google Search_1280590048519.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby HappyChick » July 31st, 2010, 9:18 pm

Welcome! I hope you aren't here just to pimp your site. This is a great group of people who have a vast amount of knowledge to share about pit bulls. I am one of the unknowledgeable folks who came here to learn. :D

This is probably a stupid question, but why would one want to register their pit bull? The majority of us spay/neuter our dogs and the only reason I can think of to register a dog would be breeding purposes. I never register my dogs cause they are all speutered so it seems pointless for me.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » August 1st, 2010, 12:02 am

HappyChick wrote:This is probably a stupid question, but why would one want to register their pit bull? The majority of us spay/neuter our dogs and the only reason I can think of to register a dog would be breeding purposes. I never register my dogs cause they are all speutered so it seems pointless for me.

Well, many competition venues require registrations (not all) so if you want to compete you need to register somewhere. But that's why I asked what they do.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Nicole34 » September 1st, 2010, 9:27 pm

Welcome! I hope you aren't here just to pimp your site. This is a great group of people who have a vast amount of knowledge to share about pit bulls. I am one of the unknowledgeable folks who came here to learn.
Thanks.... :dance:best way to get rid of acne
Nicole34
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » September 1st, 2010, 9:42 pm

Sorry, we're not just here for you to pimp your site. If you'd like to be a member of the forum, that's fantastic, until then, I have removed your links. After you have been an active member for a while, you are welcome to put them back in the "places to go" section.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Introductions