Hello Everyone

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby lled » November 18th, 2010, 11:34 pm

Hi, my name is Lled I live in the Philippines. I love dogs I do have Japanese Peach my sister has three Pitbulls I plan to adopt one of his Pitbulls but I do not know how to take care of it. I joined in this forum to get some useful ideas and I know I am in the right place. I hope I am welcome here.
lled
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » November 19th, 2010, 6:53 am

You are welcome if you are not hawking hot tubs. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » November 19th, 2010, 7:22 am

lled wrote:my sister has three Pitbulls I plan to adopt one of his Pitbulls
Huh
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby ArtGypsy » November 19th, 2010, 11:54 am

Greetings Lled........ :D

Why don't you go ahead and post some more information about the doggie you're wanting to adopt from your family member...(sister or brother?).

I'm not sure what a Japanese Peach is? could you explain it to us?

Before a new member can be approved to post elsewhere on the board, a moderator needs to grant approval.
In order to get the approval, we just have to know more about you, your love for the breed, how you found us, etc.

Since you signature line contained a link to hot tubs, please know we will not approve folks simply because they simply request to join; especially if it appears a person has joined simply to advertise their products .

Tell us more, post some pictures of your dogs (or the one you'd like to get) and the moderators will be along after that to approve.... :wave2:

thanks!
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Return to Introductions