Pit Bull talk.Fight BSL World Wide.

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby DogBone » September 8th, 2011, 6:05 am

Hi to you all , thanks for the add Pit Bull Talk Admin's , I found this page scanning the nett , looking for info on the BSL here in Australia and the 22 point checklist used to identify the Pit Bull , and I'm also trying to find out the person's ability to correctly identify the Pit Bull because unless they are a dog show judge at Pit Bull events , how can they tell a Pit Bull from A cross-breed or a Am-Staff or similar breeds for that matter , ,,,I'm trying to find out as much as I can on this BSL as it is affecting the Pit Bull International community. I need to know as much info that could be used in a legal way , like documents on its effectiveness , has it worked in the countries that its been applied , current issues on the BSL , I do not agree with dog fighting what so ever but I do agree that some people shouldnt even own a dog especially if it get out of its enclosure rips the guts out of anything it can find , like little kids , ,,, this upsets me that for all the good people do with Pit Bulls , and all the good people that love their Pit Bull , some people still continue to disrespect kindness and love over their dog and treat it bad so then it does bad , the real bad ones here are the owners and we need to get the balance back in favour of the Pit Bull. Name and Shame all people that have a history of bad animal management and post it to every vet , animal welfare , council rangers , remember it's the people doing all this bad stuff to the dogs , so why BSL the dog , anyway , some of you might bag me out , yeah , good for you ,,, if anyone can help me out with info ,, please do , I'm having a meeting this Sunday "Punish The Deed --- Not The Breed " ,,,I'm hoping to get a good handful of people's together and try 'n' get some things off the ground like Fund Raising For Legals , Media such as Videos , Education for Public Awareness , maybe start an Association to get programms really up and running , anyone got any thing they can share with me , at all , would really help. Thanks , Russ Chisholm. (how can I post a picture on here).
DogBone
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » September 10th, 2011, 6:31 am

Welcome to the forum, Russ. :wave2:

Best of luck in your endeavor. :) Please keep us updated.

This is how you post photos: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1536

Once your introduction is approved by Admin/Mods, you will be able to post elsewhere.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 10th, 2011, 7:38 am

Welcome! Just an FYI that due to spammers, everybody's first few posts have to be approved before they show up, so don't take it personally. :)

I suggest you read around in our Pit Bull Media/BSL section - there is a lot of good info in there. Good luck!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Introductions