Newbie From The Sunshine State

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby lovemypitty » October 11th, 2011, 9:55 pm

Hello To All My Fellow Pitty Lovers,

My Name is Tiffany, but you guys can call me Tip. I currently live in Titusville, FL, but I moved here from Marlin, TX. I"ve been here for 7 months now. I first got involved with this breed through a family member of mine who had a beautiful tan pit. I was ten I believe. I begged my mother for ages. But, only through extensive research, educating the parents (and more begging) On my 13th birthday, I was greeted by my very first pit bull, a male I named Vise (R.I.P). I cannot and I will not own any other breed. I am currently owned by one American Pit Bull named Nakita. She is 4.5 years old but is still that playful, lovable bundle of fur shes always been. Which is more than I can say for myself lol. I hope to one day open my own Pit Bull rescue and further help preserve one of the greatest breeds on earth. I would like to go back to school to finish my vet tech courses and get my certificate. But first I think I'm going to get started on my dog training course. (alot huh lol). What I am hoping to obtain from this site are like minded pitty people as well as someone to mentor an aspiring vet tech/trainer like myself.

[imgImage
smilin dog by lovemypitty, on Flickr][/img]
lovemypitty
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 12th, 2011, 9:11 am

Welcome! Just so you know, your first several posts will have to approved like this one was. :)

Nakita is adorable and you should definitely post some more pics of her, and some pics of Vise, in our Gallery section. We also have a few vet techs and several trainers on here so you'll find plenty of people to learn from!

Make yourself at home and jump right in!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby lovemypitty » October 12th, 2011, 10:21 am

Yay :dance: Thank You, I wasn't sure if my other ones were submitted or not, my computer does weird things sometimes :crazy2: Again, Thank you so much! :D
lovemypitty
Just Whelped

Postby ArtGypsy » October 12th, 2011, 4:57 pm

:D :D :D :D

WELCOME!!!
(cute dog!!)
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby TheRedQueen » October 12th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Hi and welcome! :wave2:
What a sweet face Miss Nakita has! More pics indeed!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Ino » October 16th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Hi and welcome. You are from the same area I am. I live in Merritt Island and work in Titusville. Looking forward to seeing more pics of Nakita!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby lovemypitty » October 16th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Thank you all,I will be sure to post more pics of my lil ball of sunshine
lovemypitty
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions