Hello, it's me

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby BradRossignol » September 18th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Yeah, it's me. Brad Rossignol of ST Leathercraft. Well, not anymore though.

I've hurt, disappointed, and let people down. In some cases I still owe some folks, which is why I'm here.

I have genuinely missed the friendships I had here. I knew your names, your dogs, I knew what size collar they wore. But I messed things up, and I'm sorry.

I'm not here to make excuses, or to garner sympathy, I don't deserve that much. Though I'll answer any question asked if I can.

I fell into depression for quite awhile and gave up on everything, and lost nearly everything. But I never stopped thinking of everyone and what I still owe, the passing time was always a reminder and I set a goal that I would eventually repay everything. I can finally see a light at the end of it all. I still don't know exactly when this will happen, but it will happen.

Problem is, I no longer have all my contact information. I have no way of getting a hold of you our there I owe. Please please please contact me! If I can't repair the relationships I had, I want to at least return what's long overdue, reimbursement at least.

A few people particularly are, Christine, Yvonne, and Megan (I know I spelled your name wrong and I'm sorry! I always had to look to get it right). There are others I know...

I'm sorry.
BradRossignol
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions