Video from the farm!

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Chris Fraize » March 24th, 2006, 12:58 am

Today we did some obedience and bite work at home on the farm. The temperature was about 50 degrees and most of the snow is melted. It was good to get out again and not freeze our butts off!

This video is long! It may take a while to download, but it’s worth it! We did obedience, agility and bite work over and around some yahoo type environmental obstacles and pressures! This personal protection training is fun and practical. We hope you enjoy it!

As always the video is open to constructive comments!

http://www.k9sts.com/rumblefarmmovie/

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby bullymommy » March 24th, 2006, 6:49 am

GOD!!!! he is such an awesome looking dog!!! I know hes trained and everything but i dont see how your guy can not flinch when rumble is charging at him full speed!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 24th, 2006, 9:34 am

I agree with the above - your decoy has, um, CAJONES of steel! *shuddering* I think I'd wet myself.
Chris, yet again, another great video. I've begun showing them to my co-workers as well - they're impressed too.
I think my favorite part is the absolute look of joy on Rumble's face. And they way he looks kind of hungrily at the decoy sometimes. :wink:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 24th, 2006, 9:58 am

Wow. I am very impressed. Basically, that decoy is a giant walking sqeeky toy or a frisbee (in terms of my dogs), and the control you have around that massive distraction is dead on.The adoring look on Rumbles face when he comes back to you is so wonderful.

I really liked the decoy standing over Rumble, THAT had to take guts on the decoys part, and really heavy training on Rumbles part! Also, the hallway work was very impressive-close quarters are never easy, let alone when the prize is squeezing by the dog!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby Purple » March 24th, 2006, 10:09 am

Rumble is extraordinary! His focus is amazing, and I have to admit, when the decoy was straddling him, I was waiting for a nut shot...... :oops:
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 24th, 2006, 10:21 am

dogcrazyjen wrote:Wow. I am very impressed. Basically, that decoy is a giant walking sqeeky toy or a frisbee (in terms of my dogs), and the control you have around that massive distraction is dead on.The adoring look on Rumbles face when he comes back to you is so wonderful.

I really liked the decoy standing over Rumble, THAT had to take guts on the decoys part, and really heavy training on Rumbles part! Also, the hallway work was very impressive-close quarters are never easy, let alone when the prize is squeezing by the dog!

That is absolutely everything I was going to say!

As usual I am fully impressed by the video. I just love it when you post them.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby DemoDick » March 24th, 2006, 12:29 pm

That's the closest I've ever seen a dog get to the decoy on a call off and not take a bite. Well done.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Violet » March 24th, 2006, 1:35 pm

I don't have anything to add but I had to comment anyways..amazing. (and btw..your dog is my ideal look in a bully :loveU: ) My Maggie looks an awful lot like him.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby bullymommy » March 24th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Purple wrote:Rumble is extraordinary! His focus is amazing, and I have to admit, when the decoy was straddling him, I was waiting for a nut shot...... :oops:

me too purple!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby chance's mom » March 24th, 2006, 8:14 pm

very nice work, good job rumble!!!
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 26th, 2006, 4:36 am

Okay, I jsut watched this 6 times. Not only do I really like the music I LOVE this dog. He looks so freaking happy.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby satanscheerleader » March 26th, 2006, 7:13 am

Wicked!
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » March 26th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Wow! What an amazing and beautiful dog! Great video as always!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Murfins » March 27th, 2006, 3:18 am

I've never really watched anything like this before - always thought it wasn't my thing - I am sitting her in absolute awe of Rumble and your work with him.
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Sports