Weight pulls in CNY!

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Pitcrew » April 8th, 2008, 10:05 pm

Hi Guys! Its been awhile.
Just wanted to let you know that we are starting a weight pull club in central NY. We will be starting to hold IWPA sanctioned pulls in September. In the mean time we will be holding at least one pull practice training day a month and a Fun-Pull. The Fun-Pulls will be held at a different place in CNY each month. Times, dates and locations will be listed on the weight pull page of my website.
http://www.canineculturecny.com
I am working on getting the club listed UKC so we can have UKC sanctioned pulls too.
If anyone close enough wants to try out weight pulling please feel free to come to our events. I have a large selection of harnesses to borrow and can assist in sizing if you want to order your own.
Our first Fun-Pull is at the Tractor Supply Company (TSC) in Oneida.

Hope to see some of you there!

Feel free to email me through my website, I will put you on my email list for any events as they come up. Crossposting fliers would be greatly appreciated.
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby napster » April 21st, 2008, 12:27 pm

nice job on your first fun-pull, thats a good entry #. it will be nice to have some "local" pulls in the future . :smileUp:
napster
Just Whelped

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » April 22nd, 2008, 7:07 am

ACK! I just checked your website and I know some of the dogs...Tiffany xoxoxoxo!

I might take a trip out there and try out my Thorne one of these days!
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » April 22nd, 2008, 3:32 pm

Very cool, if I can get Yoda into shape sometime this year I'll have to show up for a pull
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Return to Sports