PA weight pull

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby ellie@ny » August 25th, 2008, 9:01 am

We had a great weightpull in PA this weekend,lots of dogs,great people,and the weather wasn't as bad either.
Here is a quick slide show from the pull with the pics I have,enjoy!
:wink:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6c ... m=text_url
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » August 25th, 2008, 11:04 am

Ellie thanks for posting those. It looks like a nice dirt track. Great pictures. How is Maya's harness working out. She looked terrific. Did she get MWP? Who got %? I wish I could have gone. You're going to MA, right?
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » August 25th, 2008, 11:13 am

Leslie H wrote:Ellie thanks for posting those. It looks like a nice dirt track. Great pictures. How is Maya's harness working out. She looked terrific. Did she get MWP? Who got %? I wish I could have gone. You're going to MA, right?

You should've come!!! :)
The track was very nice,the weather was ok,not too hot.
Miss M lost 2 # since you saw her so now we're at 48#,I was thrilled about that,cause she's in her false prego stage right now with her boobies...I don't know how she did that?

Saturday MVP went to Raider,% to Dyna.Maya won her class with 2100#.
Sunday MVP went to ?/cause we left early-traffic../,and out of all the classes except the 100#-over class,Maya had the most % with 53%,pulling 2580#.But maybe somebody overpulled her from the 100# dogs,so I'm not sure if we got that.
But it was a great weekend!

Yes we're gonna go to MA!!! YAY! :)

PS:Yes the new harness ROCKS!!!!
:wink: Image
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » August 25th, 2008, 11:47 am

8) Looks like a wide variety, and a great time.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Leslie H » August 25th, 2008, 12:08 pm

I doubt anyone beat Maya for % if it was just the big dogs left, it's much harder for them to get %. I'm glad the new harness is working well. Do you mind if I cross post this pic to another board? There's a thread w/dogs wearing Missy Villines harnesses. Congratulations on Maya's pulling so much, especially on a dirt track.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » August 25th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Nope,feel free to use it! :wink: And thanks!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » August 25th, 2008, 12:15 pm

It looks like SO much fun, Ellie... and congrats to all your achievements! :wink: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby ellie@ny » August 25th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Christine,it is lots of fun for them!Thank you!

Leslie,you were right,she got it... :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to Sports