Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby TheRedQueen » December 7th, 2008, 11:23 pm

Score beat his previous record time of 4.121...with a number of 4.0 second flyball runs this weekend. :)

Video to follow...and more details later! Just had to stick in a quick brag! :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby SisMorphine » December 7th, 2008, 11:26 pm

Score is amazing. And I know nothing regarding timing/numbers, but just from his previous video and the fact that he stepped it up SINCE then?! Damn you brown dog . . . you rule ;)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby madremissy » December 7th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Yeah, I am so happy he beat his time. He is a fast little booger isn't he?
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby katiek0417 » December 8th, 2008, 6:42 am

Erin, that's awesome! Congrats!!!!!! :D :dance:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 8th, 2008, 9:34 am

:o
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby maberi » December 8th, 2008, 9:43 am

Holy crap Erin, that boy is fast!! For anyone that doesn't know a 4.0 is EXTREMELY fast in flyball. You usually see those times from SUPER fast whippets or border collies
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » December 8th, 2008, 11:12 am

maberi wrote:Holy crap Erin, that boy is fast!! For anyone that doesn't know a 4.0 is EXTREMELY fast in flyball. You usually see those times from SUPER fast whippets or border collies

Yeah, my brown puppy from the streets is competitive with the purposely bred bc/staffie flyball mixes, as well as the bcs and others. I'm so very proud of him. 8)

And the majority of his balls made it back to me...except for a handful in the first race. I have a new visual cue for him, and it worked wonders!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » December 8th, 2008, 11:19 am

Holy Moly! That is flying!!!! You should be so proud. And I'm so happy that he's doing so well. I can't wait to see him in person.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Return to Sports