Pig Bomb

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby furever_pit » March 26th, 2009, 3:56 pm

I wasn't 100% sure where to post this so mods please move it if it's the wrong place.

Has anyone seen the Pig Bomb show that was aired on the Discovery channel?
The show has already been uploaded to youtube so you can catch it there if you want.

Anyway, the show is about the wild hog population in the US and across the world and how it is growing out of control. Interesting when you think about bulldogs and their potential role dealing with this. It has some nice bits about hog hunting as well.

Let me know what y'all think. :D
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby DemoDick » March 26th, 2009, 4:07 pm

furever_pit wrote:I wasn't 100% sure where to post this so mods please move it if it's the wrong place.

Has anyone seen the Pig Bomb show that was aired on the Discovery channel?
The show has already been uploaded to youtube so you can catch it there if you want.

Anyway, the show is about the wild hog population in the US and across the world and how it is growing out of control. Interesting when you think about bulldogs and their potential role dealing with this. It has some nice bits about hog hunting as well.

Let me know what y'all think. :D

I think the AR crowd is already making signs for the protest. :rolleyes2:

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby furever_pit » March 26th, 2009, 4:15 pm

DemoDick wrote:I think the AR crowd is already making signs for the protest. :rolleyes2:

Demo Dick

Probably.
Despite the fact that having an out of control population of large feral pigs can be a threat to human life and limb. Makes perfect sense, why wouldn't the AR movement be jumping on it? :doh:
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby Playaplease813 » April 3rd, 2009, 9:22 pm

yea it is really bad I am glad we can hunt them year round down here my cousin has 2 catch dogs and his friend has the bay dogs I cant wait till this summer
Playaplease813
Just Whelped

Return to Sports