Teeny Weeny Jelly Beany

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby SisMorphine » April 23rd, 2011, 8:59 am

So I FINALLY got recent video of Teeny working the other night (didn't get any of Blue, unfortunately, and he did really good as well), and since people here have been asking, here's the vid.

http://youtu.be/yXtt7fESCxI

I just love that dog :heartbeat:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby iluvk9 » April 23rd, 2011, 11:21 am

I just thought that guy was rather brave standing there with Teeny barking...ball level. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amalie79 » April 23rd, 2011, 1:31 pm

She's so good and so pretty and such a badass... how could you NOT love her???
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby dlynne1123 » April 23rd, 2011, 2:03 pm

Awesome work! Looks great! Miss it greatly, maybe my next dog ... :oops:
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 25th, 2011, 3:58 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I just thought that guy was rather brave standing there with Teeny barking...ball level. :giggle:

LOL Yeah I was thinking the same thing when it was happening. Though she's never once gone low, there's always a chance of it, and he was only wearing his Carhardts, not suit pants! I **think** he had a cup on, though. LOL!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 25th, 2011, 4:00 pm

How did I miss this??? Great job!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TinaMartin » April 26th, 2011, 10:33 am

Love her attitude!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Malli » April 26th, 2011, 12:46 pm

her bark & hold bark is cute :lol3:

I'm not trying to start any debates etc, but I noticed a food reward, so I'm wondering what methods you used with her? :D She seems to be responding well!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby furever_pit » April 26th, 2011, 1:15 pm

Very nice Teeny Beans!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 26th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Thanks ladies!!
Malli wrote:her bark & hold bark is cute :lol3:

LOL Yup she's a nasty little adorable beast. I can't even stand it. LMAO

Malli wrote:I'm not trying to start any debates etc, but I noticed a food reward, so I'm wondering what methods you used with her? :D She seems to be responding well!

I have used a TON of food with her. I like to work her as motivationally as possible. She was originally started (as a pup) with clicker training. She isn't big on tugging with me (in fact she JUST started playing tug with me about a month or so ago), so at points where with other dogs you would see a tug reward, I use a food reward. And she has NO ball drive at all. She looks at you like "Well you threw it, you get it. Idiot." She also gets reward bites as well.

She does wear a prong, but I use it as little as possible. I also won't use an e-collar with her.

So cookie pushing it is!! LMAO
SisMorphine

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 26th, 2011, 3:58 pm

Cookie pusher. For shame. :nono:

:wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » April 26th, 2011, 4:04 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Cookie pusher. For shame. :nono:

:wink:

LOL! Yup I get a ration of crap for it on a regular basis, but I'm okay with that. ;)
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » April 26th, 2011, 10:46 pm

I like how she starts the guard before she let's go the second time!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby madremissy » April 26th, 2011, 11:07 pm

You know I don't have a clue what I am looking at when she works, but you know how much I love me some Teeny Beans not matter what she is doing. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby SisMorphine » April 26th, 2011, 11:25 pm

mnp13 wrote:I like how she starts the guard before she let's go the second time!!

LOL Yeah we didn't get video of it, but when Chad was decoying (it's Mike in this video), he started yelling at her while she was on the bite. And if you yell at her, she WILL yell back at you . . . mouth full of suit or not. It was hysterical. LMAO!
madremissy wrote:You know I don't have a clue what I am looking at when she works, but you know how much I love me some Teeny Beans not matter what she is doing. :D

She IS a charmer ;)
SisMorphine

Postby plebayo » April 26th, 2011, 11:53 pm

Teeny is not so teeny or weeny.

Very cool videos! Looks like she's having a blast!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby SisMorphine » April 27th, 2011, 12:14 am

plebayo wrote:Teeny is not so teeny or weeny.

Very cool videos! Looks like she's having a blast!

Thanks! But she's only 66 pounds (and that's at "fat bitch" weight). She is definitely a teeny tiny dog . . . at least to me. Hell, after having Wally (who was 30-31 inches tall) EVERYTHING Is tiny!! Plus her mom is around 75 and her dad is 90 . . . she's an itty bitty. I swear it! LOL!
SisMorphine

Postby Malli » April 27th, 2011, 2:32 am

I think thats awesome you use a food reward :) Really great that you didn't try to "cookie cut" her and make her go for something more traditional.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Sports