Weight Pull harnesses

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby dlynne1123 » July 23rd, 2011, 10:13 am

Hey folks, I just wanted to get some second opinions. I have a client whos gonna invest in a harness. Kick ass dog, lots of potential. I've always gone to Missy's, www.theworkingk9.com and had great luck and all my clients are happy with her harnesses. I know there are more out there so what are some other suggestions you might have for harness makers? I had speed harnesses and skijoring harnesses from Nordkyn and they are great for intro to sport too. I see these new ones with the styrofoam shoulders instead of padding. My physics background is telling me to spread out the weight, distribute it, don't focus it all into a tube. If this is what others like however I'll recommend it. My other clients love their harnesses from the working k9 but we've been strictly UKC. With talks of it folding and If he goes IWPA, i don't want people making fun of him! :| so whats the 'competitive' harness. Hes so green now I can't determine if he can go all the way, I know he can title easy.

Comments, suggestions? :wave2:

Thanks!
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » July 27th, 2011, 11:04 am

Talk to Leslie H!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby furever_pit » July 31st, 2011, 12:51 pm

I've got one of Missy's harnesses and I like it.
I also like the CD Pits harnesses. I didn't get one because she was super backed up when I was looking for a harness, but I've used ones that belonged to friends to fit my, uh stockier, bulldog and it works well.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Return to Sports