UKC Conformation event

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby Tombaughs Pits » October 29th, 2007, 9:57 am

There is an UKC conformation show in January its at schiller Park Illinois....was just wondering if anyone was going to be at that show? I was hoping to make some show's before January but I'm not seeing any shows listed close enough. Drove to Ohio once and it bored me to death driving that far lol
Tombaughs Pits
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 29th, 2007, 5:09 pm

During the winter months it slows down alot due to the weather
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Karen » November 2nd, 2007, 10:18 am

On October 29 2007, Tombaughs Pits wrote:There is an UKC conformation show in January its at schiller Park Illinois....was just wondering if anyone was going to be at that show? I was hoping to make some show's before January but I'm not seeing any shows listed close enough. Drove to Ohio once and it bored me to death driving that far lol

What show did you attend in Ohio? And who is th breeder of your dogs? Other than the Edelhaus dog............. Are you a member of your local club? Maybe if you joined and helped out there would be more events. But then again, maybe not.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Emmazippo » November 2nd, 2007, 1:39 pm

There is a UKC show in Inoxia, WI which is about 2.5 hrs from Schiller Park on Nov. 10 & 11. There is always a very good pit bull turn out. There is also a TDI testing after the show.
Emmazippo
Just Whelped

Return to Conformation