My little show girl

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby rottgrl » March 28th, 2006, 9:24 am

I wanted to share my little girl's first show picutre....she took Best Puppy in Show at just shy of 6 months old. Here's the link: http://www.rebelhausrottweilers.com/red.htm

The show-giving club offered the non-licensed classes, and she had to beat 3 other pit bulls and some white shepherds for this win.

I know she's a bit chubby in the pic, but she's just a baby...we'll worry about getting into condition before the real shows in June!

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » March 28th, 2006, 10:08 am

Awwwwwww!

I love those pictures underneath. Way too cute :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 28th, 2006, 10:17 am

Yay! That's great! She is a gorgeous girl. I also love the posed pics, especially the one where her front feet are on the arm of the couch and she's staring pensively into the sky - very glamour shots! And those puppy pics...SO SQUISHABLE!!! Anyways, congrats! You've gotta be proud.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby luvmyangels » March 28th, 2006, 10:21 am

Great pictures!! She is beautiful. Congrats on Best Puppy in Show.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 28th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Congrats!

She looks adorable with the tiara on
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » March 28th, 2006, 6:28 pm

What a beauty!! Congrats & many more wins!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pocketpit » March 28th, 2006, 6:45 pm

Congratulations! What a beautiful girl!
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Purple » March 28th, 2006, 8:30 pm

What a beautiful girl! Congratulations!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby rottgrl » March 29th, 2006, 10:19 am

Thank you all for your kind words.....I am so very proud of her. And of coarse, as her mom I think she is just beautiful.

I gotta tell a cute story....we were in the ring for the fist show, and after the judge went over her we went to do our go-round. Miss Red was heading in the wrong direction, so I gave her a small little pop correction....well, you would have thought I embarrased her in front of the world.....she shot me this look that said "You did NOT just correct me in front of all these people. I KNOW what I am supposed to do!" So as we went around, she kept giving me the evil eye, and when I went to stack her for the judge's final look, she got all tense and was posting. Little bugger! LOL

Needless to say, she didn't take Breed....but I will never forget that look on her face......little Diva! Luckily we made up before the next show and she took Best of Breed Puppy and Reserve Best in Show Puppy.

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby Asta » April 3rd, 2006, 5:27 am

Oh she is too cute for words :) And i positively adore the picture of her when she has her paws on the side of the couch and looks up like a little princess posing away! Cute story too :)

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 11th, 2006, 11:01 pm

Congrats! She's beautiful!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Return to Conformation