Clayton AKC shows

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby StalkerBlueDog » May 19th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Anyone going to the Clayton NY obedience/breed shows? We're staying at the Ledges- the motel that Dawn's breeder's niece owns in Alex Bay.

My sister Brie is showing her her sable UKC CH boy "Buzz" UCH Canami's H've Ya Herd the News CD RE CGC (1 UKC CD leg) http://tinypic.com/r/mkgq47/5

I'm taking the Kaylee monster of course.. I felt sad though the other day when I entered her and realized I had entered her in the wrong class.. on the 24th she'll be 9 months old.. she's growing up so fast..

Turns out the judge on Sunday only puts up good looking girls who seem to have no clue (drop the leash, claim they know nothing, and bend over alot..) or junior handlers..according to about 40 reports over the course of the past few years on the the LetsDiscussJudging yahoo list.. I told Brie she might have to show Kaylee for me..lol.
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby StalkerBlueDog » May 31st, 2009, 10:52 pm

We did indeed go. Kaylee got some much needed ring time. Didn't do any fantastic winning other then we took 2nd in her class on Sat to her littermate Ruby, who is owned by their breeder. Ruby ended up going Best Puppy in Breed and onto a Puppy Group 4th on Sat and took a reserve winners bitch on Sunday from the puppy class.

My sister Brie showed Buzz and on Sunday he got his first two points by going Winners Dog, Best of Winners, and onto Best of Breed over 3 specials! It was one dog away from a three pt major! His littermate took winners bitch for her first points too. He didn't do anything in group other then give us a good laugh because he was barking and spinning at all the clapping. He got a little exited is all I can say..lol
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Return to Conformation