UKC Registration Question...

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby ellie@ny » May 14th, 2006, 8:27 pm

I have a question about UKC!!! When I got Nico I didn't sent in his registration to UKC,because I knew he has to mature.BUT I made a big mistake with fill out the registration paper,and now we will move by June 1,and our address will change.So I have the wrong address on the paper,what should I do now?If I call them they can help me on the phone?And also with the registration if It's expire they gonna send me a note,or letter because I know I will forget.... :oops: Thanx!

BTW I wasn't sure if this is the good topic to ask this question,if not please someone move! :wink: thanx
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » May 14th, 2006, 9:16 pm

ellie@ny wrote:I have a question about UKC!!! When I got Nico I didn't sent in his registration to UKC,because I knew he has to mature.BUT I made a big mistake with fill out the registration paper,and now we will move by June 1,and our address will change.So I have the wrong address on the paper,what should I do now?If I call them they can help me on the phone?And also with the registration if It's expire they gonna send me a note,or letter because I know I will forget.... :oops: Thanx!

BTW I wasn't sure if this is the good topic to ask this question,if not please someone move! :wink: thanx

Is he a ukc dog? If he is and over 7 months the papers are expired and you have to call ukc ASAP.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 15th, 2006, 4:55 pm

Call them. Every time I have spoken to them they have been VERY helpful and gone out of their way to take care of me.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 15th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Definately call ASAP.

No they do not send any reminder notices. Even if they did, they wouldn't know where to send them if you never registered him silly
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » May 15th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:Definately call ASAP.

No they do not send any reminder notices. Even if they did, they wouldn't know where to send them if you never registered him silly

Thanks everybody!I will call them hopefully tomorrow,just way to busy lately....Why is the AKC reg. is so much easier? :wink: You just send in once and that's it! :|
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 16th, 2006, 7:27 am

ellie@ny wrote:Thanks everybody!I will call them hopefully tomorrow,just way to busy lately....Why is the AKC reg. is so much easier? :wink: You just send in once and that's it! :|
You only have to send UKC papers once as well unless you only get a temp. reg :|
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Conformation