What the.....

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby Big_Ant » January 17th, 2007, 12:42 pm

On 01/17/2007 8:35 AM, Sue wrote:Don't worry about it a-bull. Some people are just winkywinks, no use trying to explain, they will still just be winkywinks.

Excuse me? Don't try and beat around the bush, you have something to say, say it to me.

I'm not going to let something that is incorrect sit out there without anyone saying it, and a-bull was incorrect!

BYBs don't get a merle to breed blue, they aren't that stupid, they get a merle cause they want the color merle. wow! what a concept!

No use trying to explain it? Since you felt like sticking your nose in here shaking your pom-poms cheering a-bull on, why don't you explain it to me then???

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Sue » January 17th, 2007, 12:47 pm

I'm not beating around the bush, I was just making a statement. Maybe you need to up your meds, because it always seems like you got a stick up your ass about something.
Last edited by Sue on January 17th, 2007, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Big_Ant » January 17th, 2007, 12:54 pm

On 01/17/2007 8:47 AM, Sue wrote:I'm not beating around the bush, I was just making a statement. Maybe you need to up your meds, because it always seems like you got a stick up your fanny about something.

comical. I only call what I see. It's tiring having to clean up after idiots who get into the breed and don't know what they are talking about, yet feel the need to put their 2 cents into everything. hint hint, wink wink, and all of that stuff!

Maybe the BYB's in your neck of the woods aren't that stupid, but they are up here. I guess it's a regional thing :wink:

No truer words have been spoken!
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby a-bull » January 17th, 2007, 12:56 pm

On January 17 2007, Big_Ant wrote:
On 01/17/2007 8:35 AM, Sue wrote:Don't worry about it a-bull. Some people are just winkywinks, no use trying to explain, they will still just be winkywinks.

Excuse me? Don't try and beat around the bush, you have something to say, say it to me.

I'm not going to let something that is incorrect sit out there without anyone saying it, and a-bull was incorrect!

BYBs don't get a merle to breed blue, they aren't that stupid, they get a merle cause they want the color merle. wow! what a concept!

No use trying to explain it? Since you felt like sticking your nose in here shaking your pom-poms cheering a-bull on, why don't you explain it to me then???

- Anthony

Maybe you should speak directly to the breeder of my dog, because that is exactly what she was trying to do. It wasn't a secret.

I appreciate your support, Sue~Thanks. :)

I'm always surprised how some people will disagree with you when you're stating something based upon an experience.
Last edited by a-bull on January 17th, 2007, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Sue » January 17th, 2007, 12:58 pm

well, I guess if you ever stopped to pay attention to what anyone posted you would know who the breed "newbies" are... but then again you just jump all over people with your attitude.

Excuse me while I go check on my dogs. I let them out hours ago, I hope they haven't run off or killed each other.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Big_Ant » January 17th, 2007, 1:00 pm

On 01/17/2007 8:56 AM, a-bull wrote:

- Anthony

Maybe you should speak directly to the breeder of my dog, because that is exactly what she was trying to do. It wasn't a secret.

One person? One person!?!?!

I'm always surprised how some people will disagree with you when you're stating something based upon an experience.

Experience!?! With one person? Yes, let me not disagree with you cause you spoke with Suzy-Breed-To-Death and she made a statement.
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby a-bull » January 17th, 2007, 1:02 pm

On January 17 2007, Sue wrote:well, I guess if you ever stopped to pay attention to what anyone posted you would know who the breed "newbies" are... but then again you just jump all over people with your attitude.

Excuse me while I go check on my dogs. I let them out hours ago, I hope they haven't run off or killed each other.

lol . . . I didn't assume we were the "idiots who get into the breed and don't know what they are talking about," were we??

Say, now that WOULD be funny . . .
a-bull
I live here

Postby Big_Ant » January 17th, 2007, 1:04 pm

On 01/17/2007 8:58 AM, Sue wrote:well, I guess if you ever stopped to pay attention to what anyone posted you would know who the breed "newbies" are... but then again you just jump all over people with your attitude.

If you are a newbie then you shouldn't speak about it, right? Your logic makes no sense.

What does this have to do with anything? Was that an attempt at sarcasm, or a joke?
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Sue » January 17th, 2007, 1:05 pm

On January 17 2007, 12:02 PM, a-bull wrote:
On January 17 2007, Sue wrote:well, I guess if you ever stopped to pay attention to what anyone posted you would know who the breed "newbies" are... but then again you just jump all over people with your attitude.

lol . . . I didn't assume we were the "idiots who get into the breed and don't know what they are talking about," were we??

Say, now that WOULD be funny . . .

I could be mistaken... but I don't really care :P
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby a-bull » January 17th, 2007, 1:07 pm

On 01/17/2007 8:56 AM, a-bull wrote:

- Anthony

One person? One person!?!?!

Experience!?! With one person? Yes, let me not disagree with you cause you spoke with Suzy-Breed-To-Death and she made a statement.

I'm using my dog as an affirmative example to support what I stated. I know many, as I said before, in my area.

As people so often state on forums, Anthony, you really don't know anything about me, my experience, or otherwise~but suffice to say, those that do, know I have more than just a bit of a clue. :wink:
a-bull
I live here

Postby adrianne » January 17th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Ohhh its gettin good now.. LOL
adrianne
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » January 17th, 2007, 1:16 pm

I just read all of the posts from the last two days, and I guess I missed where this little spat started....

play nice, ok?

or don't...

Just keep it low key so I don't have to have to open a can of whoopass on all of you.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby a-bull » January 17th, 2007, 1:22 pm

On January 17 2007, mnp13 wrote:I just read all of the posts from the last two days, and I guess I missed where this little spat started....

play nice, ok?

or don't...

Just keep it low key so I don't have to have to open a can of whoopass on all of you.

It began when I dared to post regarding pitbulls and Catahoula.

I thought maybe my original post was misunderstood, as it seemed to be, so I tried to clarify and explain, but somehow the goal has become proving how clueless I am instead, lol.

No worries. I'm done explaining. :) Peace/Out. :wink:
a-bull
I live here

Postby mnp13 » January 17th, 2007, 1:26 pm

um... oh... ok.

sure.

I'm still confused, but I guess that's ok.

And you're far from clueless.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » January 17th, 2007, 2:22 pm

I'm referring to backyard breeders trying to breed for blue and dabbling with Catahoula because of the merle gene in an attempt to breed "blue pitbulls."

Ok I don't have to say anything about the pissing match,but Blue is a dilute gene for the color black so technically blue is just a faded out black.
If you breed two blues together you get an entire litter of blue pups.
And that's it!You don't have to mix anything in the breed to get blue color.
That would be just double stupid!!!
:D
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 17th, 2007, 4:14 pm

On Wed, Jan 17 2007, 1:22 PM, ellie@ny wrote:
I'm referring to backyard breeders trying to breed for blue and dabbling with Catahoula because of the merle gene in an attempt to breed "blue pitbulls."

Ok I don't have to say anything about the pissing match,but Blue is a dilute gene for the color black so technically blue is just a faded out black.

That isn't the first time I've heard of BYB using Catahoulas to breed "blue" pit bulls -- my vet and I were talking a while back about the increasing numbers of poorly bred blues she has seen in her office and she mentioned the use of Catahoulas to me.

And yes it IS double stupid of any BYB to do, but no one ever said that BYBs are particularly smart. If they were smart, they wouldn't be BYBs in the first place. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Sue » January 17th, 2007, 4:16 pm

On January 17 2007, 1:22 PM, ellie@ny wrote:

um... ok :| The reference was made in regards to people breeding trying to get a blue - and the key is... WITHOUT HAVING A BLUE TO BEGIN WITH.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby cheekymunkee » January 17th, 2007, 7:07 pm

This thread got real stupid real fast didn't it? Personal attacks & name calling are not allowed on this board & we would appreciate it if it stops. People can have disagreements without hurling insults. We also have a nifty little "ignore" button that can be used, you might want to give it a whirl
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Big_Ant » January 17th, 2007, 7:30 pm

On 01/17/2007 3:07 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:This thread got real stupid real fast didn't it? Personal attacks & name calling are not allowed on this board & we would appreciate it if it stops. People can have disagreements without hurling insults. We also have a nifty little "ignore" button that can be used, you might want to give it a whirl

I feel like hitting that 'IGNORE' right about now! :twisted:

My apologies to a-bull and sue. Let's right this ship!

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby a-bull » January 17th, 2007, 7:31 pm

On 01/17/2007 3:07 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:This thread got real stupid real fast didn't it? Personal attacks & name calling are not allowed on this board & we would appreciate it if it stops. People can have disagreements without hurling insults. We also have a nifty little "ignore" button that can be used, you might want to give it a whirl

I feel like hitting that 'IGNORE' right about now! :twisted:

My apologies to a-bull and sue. Let's right this ship!

- Anthony

Good enough. :wink:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Conformation