Looking for...

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Maryellen » March 15th, 2006, 4:07 pm

i am looking for a Yankee 6 foot dog leash.. i have been on ebay, pitterpatterpawz, and everywhere else.. i cant find the one i want. i want the one that has the horse buckle snap.. i had a leash but shadow my old foster pup chewed the leash and its not salvagable.. does anyone know where i can get a leash with the buckle snap i want?? i need it by 4/10/06...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Miakoda » March 15th, 2006, 4:13 pm

LOL. We are looking for a Derek Jeter doggie jersey too. Jeter said he really needs one cause Wrigley has a Cubbies jersey. :rolleyes2:
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 15th, 2006, 4:24 pm

have you tried http://www.pitterpatterpawz.com? i got a yankee jersey tee from her, and she has dugout jackets too.. she might be able to special order it for you.. tell cheryl i sent you.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 15th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Mia, look what i just found

http://www.thepetcompany.com/
Last edited by Maryellen on March 16th, 2006, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 16th, 2006, 10:58 am

FOUND IT!! the pet company store link on ebay has a regular store, and the large leashes come with the horse buckle lead.. so i ordered it, and the total was $20.55 not bad for the leash and shipping, so rufus can be dressed as a yankee for therapy in april at the elementary school.. his outfit will be complete..
LETS GO YANKEES!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jaime » March 16th, 2006, 6:25 pm

here you go :)
Sports Fanimals - Home Page
http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com ... 86_1331259
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bullymommy » March 16th, 2006, 7:16 pm

must have the complete ensamble huh ME?!?!?! GOD hes sooooo cute!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 16th, 2006, 9:01 pm

jaime, its the wrong clasp on the leash, i need the horse buckle one..

of course bullymommy, gotta have my boy all decked out. he even has a stuffed baseball bat that says yankees on it, and whenyou squeeze it it says Lets Go Yankees Ruff Ruff..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby bullymommy » March 17th, 2006, 2:44 am

Maryellen wrote:jaime, its the wrong clasp on the leash, i need the horse buckle one..

of course bullymommy, gotta have my boy all decked out. he even has a stuffed baseball bat that says yankees on it, and whenyou squeeze it it says Lets Go Yankees Ruff Ruff..

that sounds way to cute!!!!

should get one for our lousy mariners YUCK!!! LOL
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jaime » March 17th, 2006, 7:27 am

Maryellen wrote:jaime, its the wrong clasp on the leash, i need the horse buckle one..

you mean like a bull snap? i was joking with that pic lol- it was a red sox leash 8)
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby a-bull » March 17th, 2006, 9:36 am

Maryellen wrote:FOUND IT!! the pet company store link on ebay has a regular store, and the large leashes come with the horse buckle lead.. so i ordered it, and the total was $20.55 not bad for the leash and shipping, so rufus can be dressed as a yankee for therapy in april at the elementary school.. his outfit will be complete..
LETS GO YANKEES!!!

I would crawl out of my skin with joy if I were a kid and that dog came to visit me. Actually, even as an adult, lol
a-bull
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 18th, 2006, 4:35 pm

yeah like a bull snap... i had one but a foster here ate the leash and it wasnt salvagable.. ihave the clasp though
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Marketplace