Beautiful durable custom collars-Great price!!!!!!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Lovemydogz » February 14th, 2008, 9:24 pm

I just wanted to share this site with anyone looking to buy a great collar for their dog. I bought 3 and one was for my Pitbull and I got to design them myself and have theyre names embroidered too. This lady did such a wonderful job I cant say enough good about her and these collars. I was going to buy a blocky collar until I found this site and had one made for half the cost and when I got it in I saw it was just as durable and tough just not as heavy as the blocky's. Plus dealing with this lady was great. She was prompt at answering all my questions and concerns and even sent a picture before she sent them out to me. CHeck it out...plus if you think of a design you dont see....let her know and she may make it just for you! I strayed away from the designs I saw a bit and she still made it just how I wanted it. Here is the site if your interested http://www.collarmania.com/dog_collar_styles
Lovemydogz
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » February 14th, 2008, 9:45 pm

Lisa is one of our FAVORITE members!!! There are LOTS of topics and pics of her beautiful work on this forum already - WELCOME to the club! :goodStuff: :cheer:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » February 14th, 2008, 9:51 pm

I'm currently awaiting my first CM order . . . matching collars for my dogs 'cause I'm a dork :greenWave:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Lovemydogz » February 16th, 2008, 4:03 pm

Im sure you will be happy with them! I just ordered more yesterday!
Lovemydogz
Just Whelped

Return to Marketplace