Ella's Lead: New Ropes!!!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby chewbecca » February 24th, 2008, 2:55 pm

what size is Mick's neck?
http://www.ellaslead.com
The only lead you'll ever need.
chewbecca
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » February 24th, 2008, 2:56 pm

20/22... all his strength is in his neck and shoulders... :shock:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby chewbecca » February 24th, 2008, 4:26 pm

I know Ella has a 17" neck and we use a 20" rope collar on her, BUT we could probably go with an inch smaller. It still doesn't come off of her and she cannot back out of it, or at least hasn't so far. We have a 22" black one in nylon double braid.

God Empress of the Universe aka Michelle, we changed the name to "rope collars" because...that's what they are. :mrgreen:
http://www.ellaslead.com
The only lead you'll ever need.
chewbecca
Loyally Bully

Postby airwalk » February 24th, 2008, 5:06 pm

God Empress of the Universe aka Michelle,

:backRoll:
airwalk
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 24th, 2008, 6:28 pm

On February 24 2008, 15:26, chewbecca wrote:God Empress of the Universe aka Michelle, we changed the name to "rope collars" because...that's what they are. :mrgreen:

lol

glad to see that I made a difference!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » February 25th, 2008, 2:02 pm

On February 24 2008, 12:20 PM, Ellas_Daddy wrote:I made each end of the finish product about 30 inches long. They can be used as handles for you. The knot would then be in the dog's mouth. The rappel rope is super tough and I used a steel alignment tool to make it very tight. A pit bull could probably work it loose if left alone with it (although it might take all day). We all know how pit bulls are.

I'll put it up under the ready-to-walk section at our site. It will be $20.00 shipped. Shipping included. It used over 10 feet of rope and that adds up quick. However, this should prove extra durable.

I'll make a few more as I get time. I got the knot down pretty well. It wasn't easy.

Update:
Here is the page with the new product:
http://www.ellaslead.com/inc/sdetail/1164

They look awesome! Now to make it more complicated...
Could you make one with a leash snap on one end (about 3' long from fist to snap) and a loop on the other end by the fist? Then I could hold one end (the snap end) and call Xander back to the loop/fist end to grab onto. Then I'd have a great tuggy leash.

btw, if you can...how much would that cost? :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Ellas_Daddy » February 25th, 2008, 6:24 pm

Sure we can do that. It takes about 6 feet of extra rope to stuff in the monkey's fist part. If you are interested, PM me for pricing and we can hash out the details. I can't initiate PM's yet. :|
Ellas_Daddy
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Marketplace