Weight Pulling Harnesses

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby juniper8204 » May 21st, 2008, 8:32 pm

I'm in the process of getting a harness for Mindy. I'm getting hers in "purple haze". Check 'em out. I'll let you know their quality once I get mine which probably won't be for several weeks.

If you click on "Fantasy" or "Colors" you can see all the choices they give for colors. And they offer combinations of colors too.

http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/ ... dir=cdpits
Jen
Mommy to Mindy Lou and Moose

Pits are addicting!!! If I foster any more, my husband will have my head!
juniper8204
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Robin B » May 26th, 2008, 7:38 pm

Thanks for this link and I see they ship world wide.

what age may be a good age to start a dog pulling training & such like?

I would not like to hurt Gerdas bones and alike?

If I have asked thios in the wrong section then please feel free to move the question about weights/pulling/ training.
Robin B
Confident Young Bully

Postby TinaMartin » May 28th, 2008, 10:32 am

This woman has great harnesses.
Robin B wrote:Thanks for this link and I see they ship world wide.<BR />
<BR />
what age may be a good age to start a dog pulling training & such like?<BR />
<BR />
I would not like to hurt Gerdas bones and alike?<BR />
<BR />
If I have asked thios in the wrong section then please feel free to move the question about weights/pulling/ training.

You can get her use to it while she is young but personally I would not start intense training until they are 1 or 2. There seems to be a trend right now to get the dogs to champion in weight pull as early as possibl, but not only does this lead to ruining a dog structure wise I dont think they have the ability to reach their true potential.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Marketplace