Pet Cremains in Glass

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby LaylaWoobie » December 27th, 2009, 1:46 pm

I'm a distributor for Pet Cremains in Glass, a company that makes one of a kind glass pieces that incorporate a small portion of your pets ashes. There are several styles to choose from, as well as different colors and the ability to engrave names, dates, etc. As a distributor, I can get discounted prices.

http://petcremainsinglass.com/

Here's how it works:

Take a look at the styles and colors and decide what best suits your taste.

You place your order and I'll mail you a packet with a small container and scoop for you to fill with ashes. It's no more than a teaspoon or so that you'll need to submit. You send your container to our artists in a pre-paid envelope.

In a few weeks, you'll have your one of a kind piece mailed directly to your home. The orders are processed one at a time and cleaned thoroughly between each piece to ensure there is no cross contamination. Any unused ashes will be returned.

I have two samples and they're breathtakingly beautiful.

Timeless Sphere:

Eternal Bloom:

Boundless Heart:

Enduring Fountain:

Everlasting Icicle:

Solace Ornament:

All pieces are available in Red, Yellow, Green, Medium Blue, Purple and Dark Blue, as well as a 100% recycled glass in green.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me :)
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » December 27th, 2009, 4:15 pm

Very cool idea.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby iluvk9 » December 28th, 2009, 8:27 am

They are gorgeous.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » December 28th, 2009, 1:20 pm

Very cool.

My sister makes glass beads and I am trying to get her to make me a vessel that I can put some of my cat's ashes in. I'll have to show her this thread, she could totally make things like that!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby LaylaWoobie » December 28th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Awesome, thanks guys!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Return to Marketplace