For the Rochester area!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby pawscrossed » February 4th, 2010, 8:56 pm

This is for everyone in our Rochester area! I am jumping on board of a new Magazine publication for our area. It is already on Central NY and doing very well. Any way this is an annual directory of pet services for rescues, vets, training, carpet cleaning, stores...if its pet related it will be in there. It for all animals, dogs, cats horses birds etc. It will be free to pick up at many locations but the ads placed are purchased. The prices for the ads are very reasonable for an annual publication and they will be replenished through the year at all the locations.

I will be building the market with them and I want to get only the best in our area. I will not be listing pet stores who sell dogs and cats and from what I am told I can list rescue groups for free! So if any of you know of any animal related business's that would like to be a part of this new directory. let me know. I would also like to get some good riding stables in. The Magazine is all in color and laid out very well. I will have samples for everyone to check out as well. Also when people place ads their website will be hyper-linked on the magazines site. If you would like to check out the site that is already started for Central NY go to www.nypawpages.com there are a lot of really fun things on the site. You can also view a virtual book on the site to get a better idea.

We building the area for the next 5 months and everything will go into print by September! I hope to get some Pit Bull friendly articles in there too!!

email me at pawscrossedpitbulls@gmail.com I will update as things start moving along!!
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas Gandhi
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby pawscrossed » February 4th, 2010, 10:11 pm

LOL I should not type fast and spell check!!
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas Gandhi
pawscrossed
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » July 12th, 2010, 6:16 pm

any updates?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Marketplace