Aluminum Dog Crate for Sale

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby TheRedQueen » August 19th, 2010, 10:52 pm

I'm selling my aluminum dog crate...it looks similar to this:

http://www.gundogsonline.com/dog-crates ... rates.html

It has some rust on the door closures (but doesn't affect the closing of the door at all...and should be able to be cleaned/buffed up). The powder coat on the inside is a bit scuffed up...but again, nothing that affects the integrity of the crate.

The crate is very lightweight, and easy to carry by one person...but it's too bulky for my house. 8) I used to use it for my old mixed breed (he loved the darkness of it...) and he was 23" at the shoulder, and fit fine inside. It's been borrowed in the past for a malinois and a whippet that were crate houdinis...and they couldn't break out.

I'm asking $250.00 which from what I can see online...is a steal!

It's located in Maryland...but will be taking the trip to the DSO in Michigan (hopefully it'll find a home there!) on Aug. 28-29th. I'm hopefully going to get a decent pic of it soon!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TheRedQueen » August 19th, 2010, 11:26 pm

Measurements for anyone interested (just took 'em)
22 1/2" Wide, 35" Long, 26" High
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby furever_pit » September 13th, 2010, 8:20 pm

Do you still have this or did you unload at the DSO?
Could be a convienent place for me to stow my crazy Mal.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 13th, 2010, 8:36 pm

oops...forgot to update, I sold it on Facebook. :)

TheRedQueen

Return to Marketplace