WIN A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A DOG COLLAR

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Hoyden » December 12th, 2010, 3:55 pm

WIN A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A DOG COLLAR FROM PETE'S DOG GEAR!

If Michael Vick is injured in tonight's game against the Dallas Cowboys, the person with the closest guess to when he is injured wins a $50.00 gift certificate to Pete’s Dog Gear. http://www.petesdoggear.com

You don't have to watch the game to make a prediction. (I have three people watching for me and one recording it.)

Here’s how to enter:
• Go to Pete’s Dog Gear’s Facebook page, click the LIKE button. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Petes-Dog-Gear/171905426165704
• In today's Contest Post, leave a comment with the quarter & how many minutes & seconds remaining in the quarter when you predict Michael Vick will be injured. For Example: 2nd, 4:53
You must register your prediction by 8PM EST.

THE RULES:
• Michael Vick must be out of the game for TWO CONSECUTIVE plays.
• You must register your Prediction on Pete’s Dog Gear’s Facebook page, as a comment in the Contest Post. Entries made elsewhere are Invalid.
• You must enter the quarter with minutes and seconds remaining. Partial entries are invalid.
• You must register your prediction by 8PM EST.
• One prediction per person, which must be made on the contest post on Pete’s Dog Gear’s FB page. Multiple entries by one person will be disqualified.
• The winner will be announced on Pete’s Dog Gear’s Facebook page.
• Gift Certificate will be e-mailed or sent via Facebook Message to the winner by 5pm EST on Tuesday, December 14th, 2010.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » December 13th, 2010, 8:44 am

Mark suggested a draw a name from those who entered, so for ONCE in my life, I decided to listen to him. (He was in a state of shock)

Her Highness, the Portly Pit Bull Princess was in bed already, so I used random generator to pull a number.

The 12th guess, Larry Dickerson won!

Stay tuned, we'll be running this next time the Eagles play & it's televised nationwide.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Marketplace