Custom Leash and Collar Martingale

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby chako » January 8th, 2011, 4:10 pm

I have been getting into leather crafting recently and I decided I wanted to make myself a really awesome martingale-leash combo. I use this so many ways -- as a car leash, a backup collar in conjunction with another collar, and a regular training leash. It's a combination multi-functional training leash with a secure martingale collar.

I haven't come up with an official name for it yet, but I think it deserves it's own little name. I LOVE this thing. It looks nice, it's totally functional, and of course I can fit the martingale to my dog's head and neck size. I'm also offering to make these for anyone who wants one -- you can get them in brown and black right now. BUT if you want black, you might have to wait a bit longer for some supply issues (I would need to buy a complete roll at the leather shop and wait until I have enough orders to do a bunch). Brown is easy right now because they sell this lovely brown leash strip at the leather shop for a pretty decent price.

I'll be tinkering around with other materials, like cotton or nylon rope, but right now. It's leather.

Let me know, if you order, the following information (in the comments):

Size of dog's head at widest point
Size of dog's neck measured just behind the ears
Black or brown leather
Brass or Nickel hardware
Preferred length of "leash" portion

Make sure to include a valid email and shipping address! PRICE: $85.
ORDER LINK https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KDA28ZZG4W4MQ

And I'll be donating a portion of all sales directly to Chako Pit Bull Rescue.
chako
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » January 8th, 2011, 11:03 pm

Good for you, nice work. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby chako » January 9th, 2011, 1:37 am

Thank you!
chako
Just Whelped

Postby AllAmericanPUP » January 9th, 2011, 2:10 am

very nice!
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby CinderDee » January 9th, 2011, 4:05 am

Very cool Dawn! Good luck with it. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby chako » January 9th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Thank you! So far I've been using the prototype on Tauri and Savvy and I'm really like it quite a bit!
chako
Just Whelped

Return to Marketplace