PDG: Tax Man Sale - 50% off "Collars to Go"

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Hoyden » April 18th, 2011, 7:44 pm

TAX MAN SALE: Celebrate the END of the Tax season! All "Collars to Go" have been marked down to 50% off regular price until 20 April 2011. No coupon necessary.

http://petesdoggear.com/collars_to_go

(There is even a Pink Milano in there! Hurry!)

Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » April 18th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Ooooo. I like the pink one!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » April 18th, 2011, 9:57 pm

mnp13 wrote:Ooooo. I like the pink one!

It's been sold! I'm getting in some other goodies, so that's why these HAD to go. I have taken over another room in the house with leather storage and Mark is NOT pleased. lol.

I have herds of dead cows in many colors.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Marketplace