Bouquets... not just for weddings anymore!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2012, 12:21 pm

So, I have a new project...
http://www.facebook.com/mhBouquets (please visit, and of course click on like!)

And for those of you not on facebook:
www.mhbouquets.com

What do you think??
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Tubular Toby » March 27th, 2012, 1:05 pm

I love it!

The only thing I can think of is my knee jerk reaction to them not being a "fad". I'm not extremely knowledgeable of wedding practices and what not, and prior to you, I'd never heard of a brooch bouquet for a wedding. I have to assume that some of your viewers haven't either. When I read that they are not a "fad", it implied to me that there are a lot of other sellers creating these and selling them right now (and there may be, but hopefully the reader is interested in YOURS). Other than being absolutely gorgeous, I also liked them because they are unique and one of a kind and I'd never seen them before. The fad reference did the opposite of what it was probably intended to do, and cheapened the over all feel for me.

It's nit picky and I doubt a lot of people will have that reaction, but that was my personal reaction. In truth, it was a very fleeting feeling, until I stopped to think about how I could explain it. Had I just read it without planning any feedback, I probably would have just kept on going mostly unbothered. I feel like I did a really poor job explaining it, haha, but hopefully it makes some sense!

Other than that one word, I love it! I never planned on having a ceremony, but after seeing these, I want one now. Haha
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Thanks for your feedback, I didn't really think of it that way. Sort of like "thou dost protest too much."

I'm going to change it, since if you read it that way, it's likely that other people will as well!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby copperlegend » March 27th, 2012, 9:46 pm

I saw your display at the Mann's engagement event over the weekend! Very nice!
These are really beautiful, I'll be sure to refer any of my friends that are looking for something like this.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 27th, 2012, 10:13 pm

I'm sorry I missed you! When were you there?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Tubular Toby » March 27th, 2012, 10:30 pm

That was just my initial reaction and it was hard to explain, but I'm glad it must have made some sense. Haha. I'm happy I didn't offend, because I love everything else (and certainly don't think it feels "cheap"!)
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby copperlegend » March 27th, 2012, 11:21 pm

mnp13 wrote:I'm sorry I missed you! When were you there?

Around 4ish I think? A friend of mine was in town and she wanted to get her ring cleaned. It was pretty busy so we didn't stay long.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Marketplace