Stickies

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 10th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Just a thought, don't know if anybody else would even like it, but could we maybe start a section JUST for stickies? In some sections, especially Nutrition, the stickies take up so much room at the top.
Just a thought!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » May 10th, 2006, 2:59 pm

That's a good idea. I will talk to the others about it. Unfortunatly Michelle is galavanting around the world and Charles has been very busy so it maybe a while before we have an asnwer.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » May 10th, 2006, 3:06 pm

I think that's a great idea too! I don't think they take up near as much room here, as on other boards. Eventually it could be the case. Here I live in "view posts since last visit" land, and don't see the stickies unless I'm in a section looking for something.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Romanwild » May 10th, 2006, 3:40 pm

It is a good idea. We've already discussed it. :wink:

Could be coming soon. ie; we'll get to it when we get to it. lol
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » May 11th, 2006, 9:53 am

We're working on that one, and tryong to eliminate all but the most important in each section. Maybe since the health stickies are the most numerous we should make a 'health stickies' section. We want them to be in the correct section because when there is an emergency (such as possible poison) people need to find the info right away and every second may count.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Questions / Problems