Wheres the best place to buy a dog bed?

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby HollisterGirl » September 11th, 2009, 10:30 am

Sorry, I wasn't sure where this should go...I really want to get a dog bed for my pitbull, but i havent had any luck finding one yet...does anyone on here know of a good place to go? usually my boyfriend takes care of all the stuff for my dog, but we just broke up...i really like some of the orthopedic dog beds they have pictures of at this blog...does someone know where i could get some like it? thanx so so much!...and sorry if this is in the wrong place!

<3
Heather
Kiss me and i'll see stars ...love me and i'll give them to you!
HollisterGirl
Just Whelped

Postby maberi » September 11th, 2009, 10:33 am

My mom is a big garage sale nut so I always ask her to pick up old comforters when she is out and sees them. I haven't had much luck with dog beds because my guys seem to ruin them within a month or so.

The comforters are nice because they are pretty squishy as beds when you fold them up and they also fit nicely in the crate. They easily washable and you can't beat the price at $2 a pop.
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby HappyChick » September 11th, 2009, 10:43 am

I do the same thing as Maberi. I buy comforters and blankets at yard sales. Reno always manages to tear up nice beds (and comforters too for that matter) so I can't see spending lots of money for something that will be end up in shreds. If you need an orthopedic bed because of your dog's health/age, I'm sure you could google it and find several vendors like Pet Smart and Drs. Foster & Smith.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 11th, 2009, 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Please post an introductory post about you and your dog(s) in the introduction area here: viewforum.php?f=2

Once you are approved to post, you can ask all the questions you'd like in the rest of the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Questions / Problems