viewing posts

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby Luokkala » February 9th, 2006, 8:23 am

Ok, just me or what? I seem to not be able to ever view the whole post on the screen, and have to use the lower scroll bar back and forth. Not that I'm too lazy to do it, but would be nicer to view the whole thing at once.

Something I'm missing??

Thanks!
Luokkala
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » February 9th, 2006, 8:47 am

Sounds like a problem with you set up. I have a small laptop screen and I don't have to do that.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 9th, 2006, 9:57 am

it all depends on the size of your monitor and the resolution setting. the forum is 800 pixels wide (most of the time, big pictures distort it), which
is not overly large.

do you have the same issue with other websites?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Luokkala » February 10th, 2006, 5:52 am

No, just this one - and it's work's computer, so I probably shouldn't go messing with it, huh? It's ok, I can move the scroll bar around.

Nice forum by the way!
Luokkala
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » February 10th, 2006, 11:46 am

Luokkala wrote:No, just this one - and it's work's computer, so I probably shouldn't go messing with it, huh? It's ok, I can move the scroll bar around.

Nice forum by the way!

Sorry about the problem... but I'm glad you're going to stick around anyway!!! :D

I'm glad you like it!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Questions / Problems