My Vacation with 150,000 others...

Postby madremissy » October 27th, 2008, 10:24 pm

This has become a yearly thing with my parents. We have been to so many races in the past now we just camp out and enjoy the show. We stay at the motorhome and watch it on TV. Saturday we visited some friends at their condo and got to talk with a few drivers. Josh came home from LA and suprised us there. He has worked the track for years so he knows a lot of the teams. It was a family affair. Don't have that many photos but you can get the drift.
Kinzyl was a doll the whole time. She made many friends and swayed some BSL folks. We walked up and down the lanes filled with people from every state. She was such a good girl. She knew who wanted to love on her and knew when to hold back with others that were hesistant. I was very proud. We showed off her many outfits, collars, passed out the Pitbulltalk website info and collarmania business cards.

Here are a few photos.

Mama and Daddy's house for the 5 days:
Travis, Missy, Sammy and Kinzyl's house for the 5 days lol
(This is our camper used at the hunting land. It has all the necessaties, so what more could we need. People were actually taking pictures of it. :rolleyes2: )
Travis and Mama.
Mckinlee came to help us set up the first night.
Me, Mama and Kinzyl.
Thanks for looking :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby amazincc » October 27th, 2008, 10:29 pm

It looks like a GREAT time... I wanna go w/you guys next year. :wink: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » October 27th, 2008, 10:49 pm

Your entire family looks welcoming...so nice. :) Nice RV, btw...my parents have a nice one too!

and McKinlee is simply adorable...as usual!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » October 28th, 2008, 6:14 am

All bundled up, are ya? Guess that Georgia weather has changed.... 8)

First, McKinlee Joyce has STOLEN YOUR THREAD. :) She is just a little doll. And I am not saying that because she is half mine.

Second, that motor home is gigantic! My parents had one that was a little longer and they travelled all over the country in it. Even got to Alaska.

Third, you GO to NASCAR and then WATCH it on TV?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » October 28th, 2008, 8:53 am

We had a great time. Yes the weather got a little cold. Kinzyl had to wear her sweater or shirt the whole time.
My parents love their motorhome. It makes it easy for them to go places that they have never been before.
Yes, Joyce we watched in on TV. You have a better view there.
And Mckinlee Joyce can steal my thread anytime. She loved looking out the front windows of the motorhome. Especially at night to see all the lights.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » October 28th, 2008, 10:02 am

So cute in her little pink jacket, and good girl Kinzyl! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » October 28th, 2008, 11:22 pm

Looks like fun! I like your little trailer!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Two Legged Family Members