Beau meets his son!!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Muttkip » May 8th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Look who wondered in my yard AGAIN the other day!! I REALLY want this puppy!!!

And to make a long story short, the litter was an accident. My neighbor's lab escaped her pen when she was in heat, got in my yard and thus this happened. Beau has proven himself of being bred in the past. He's a proven rabbit dog and a great hunting dog. He has been retired from hunting for about 3 years now, but once in awhile I will stud him out to worthy female beagles. I'm ashamed that my dog is a father of a cross bred pup and Beau will be getting neutered here soon. If you want more info feel free to pm me. ut please don't bash me for this, I feel bad enough about it as it is.

Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » May 8th, 2010, 8:09 pm

Muttkip wrote:Beau has proven himself of being bred in the past. He's a proven rabbit dog and a great hunting dog. He has been retired from hunting for about 3 years now, but once in awhile I will stud him out to worthy female beagles.

Seriously??? That is the same dog you were going to rehome or put down a couple of months ago... right?

Yeah, the puppy is VERY cute... but all puppies usually are. It's what happens to the majority of accidental litters afterwards that always leaves a bad taste in my mouth... *sigh* :neutral:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Muttkip » May 8th, 2010, 9:47 pm

amazincc wrote:
Muttkip wrote:Beau has proven himself of being bred in the past. He's a proven rabbit dog and a great hunting dog. He has been retired from hunting for about 3 years now, but once in awhile I will stud him out to worthy female beagles.

Seriously??? That is the same dog you were going to rehome or put down a couple of months ago... right?

Yeah, the puppy is VERY cute... but all puppies usually are. It's what happens to the majority of accidental litters afterwards that always leaves a bad taste in my mouth... *sigh* :neutral:

I was only going to re-home him due to me joining the military and did not trust him in the care of my mother. Bu I got rejected from the army and am capable of keeping him now. I've enrolled in college and I have a job, and have my life on track. I regret having to even reconsider homing in a different home, but things worked out differently then I plan. I can keep him now. And yes I do regret this accidental litter, I know I'm at faulty for it, but I was not even aware of my neighbor's lab being in heat. My neighbors allow their dogs to roam the neighborhood and my dog is properly contained within his yard. I feel bad that these puppies came into this world, only two of the six in this litter survived and this pup is one of those two. Ad I staed Beau will be neutered soon. I cannot help that my neighbor's let their dogs run loose.
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » May 8th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Congrats on going to college and working!!!! :)
And yay! for getting Beau neutered soon. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby HappyChick » May 8th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Cute puppy.

Often times our lives do not follow the path that we planned. I'm with Christine, yay for the new plan...college, working, and Beau's upcoming surgery!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members