A day in the life of a country dog.....

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Muttkip » April 30th, 2011, 5:05 pm

Here's what a typical day is like for Beau and Takoda. Which mostly consists of riding in the car, going to the lakes, going fishing, and walking. We go fishing I wanna say at least 3 or 4 days a week, and I always bring Twiddle-Dee and Twiddle-Dumb.

Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby furever_pit » April 30th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Ooh, I love that last pic. The sunset and the reflection, very nice.
Your dogs seem to have a great life.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 30th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I like how you managed to take a photo with your cell phone, in your side mirror, while driving, yet.

Aren't you afraid something will go into their eyes while they hang their heads out the window?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Muttkip » April 30th, 2011, 5:54 pm

furever_pit wrote:Ooh, I love that last pic. The sunset and the reflection, very nice.
Your dogs seem to have a great life.

Thank you, I really like how that turned out, it's not bad looking for a picture taken on a phone!

And yes they do, I spend most of my free time with them. I used to have two other dogs, but a really sad situation changed that I had to re-home them. But now that's it's just down to these two I have more money to spend on them! :D
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby Muttkip » April 30th, 2011, 5:56 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I like how you managed to take a photo with your cell phone, in your side mirror, while driving, yet.

Aren't you afraid something will go into their eyes while they hang their heads out the window?

I wasn't driving, I promise!! My boyfriend was.

And honestly, not really. Beau has been doing that his whole life and Takoda is just getting used to it. The way we have them tied to the seat doesn't allow for them to stick their heads very far out there.
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » April 30th, 2011, 7:50 pm

:doh: I realized when you said your BF was driving that I wasn't looking at the drivers side of the vehicle. 8) I somehow thought you were driving and using the mirror and well....you get my point. :oops:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members