LabraDERP

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Muttkip » July 6th, 2011, 11:23 pm

Yup it's offical Takoda is the world's dumbest dog.....but atleast she's cute in her own little weird Takoda way.....I mean seriously she screams like a banshee and has yet to figure out that she can't scream while eating food without choking.

Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » July 7th, 2011, 12:47 am

Welcome to the club. :wave2: I am the President, so you can be either Co-President or Vice President. :dance:

She is adorable and you are correct, they live in their own little bubble of a world.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2011, 8:01 am

Why is she screaming while eating? Is she having issues with her mouth/teeth...or is she just overly excited? Sorry...the trainer in me has to come out and get on my soapbox.

btw...she is very cute
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Muttkip » July 7th, 2011, 10:12 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Why is she screaming while eating? Is she having issues with her mouth/teeth...or is she just overly excited? Sorry...the trainer in me has to come out and get on my soapbox.

btw...she is very cute

She just screams to scream. She gets VERY VERY happy when she sees people and when I feed her she'll grab a mouth full of food and begin to eat and as I'm walking down the hill to feed the Beagle, she gets excited and starts to run and scream and then forgets she has food in her mouth.

Here's basically what she does but this is without the food.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qwWr9NqyU
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » July 7th, 2011, 10:39 pm

well, that's not screaming just to scream, that's screaming due to excitement and anxiety. ;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » July 8th, 2011, 6:00 am

8) Lordie, she is SUCH a Lab!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » July 9th, 2011, 10:50 pm

She's a very pretty girl :)
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members